Sign in to follow this  
MaseFromBehemoth

[4-Apr-2015] Coop Feature - Old Truths

Did you know that I am a Deinonychus. That's the coolest of dinosaurs and I am definitely one of those now........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
GOTCHA!

Happy Lie About Being a Dinosaur Day! I have made up my own holiday. It's way better than Tweed Day. There's triple the April, a similar amount of fooling and you can pretend your an animal that lays eggs -- even if you don't! Whoever heard of a bunny laying eggs in a basket. Also, no fish fingers. Well, at least less fish fingers.

Coop Feature
Chapter2 2P by Logan s Miller
Difficulty: Easy

A walk in the laser and buzzsaw filled park. Playlists of this difficulty will be a smooth experience full of interesting ideas more so than relentless challenge. These will generally be easier than the original Story mode campaign.

Even though it's Lie About Being a Dinosaur Day, I would never lie about a sweet new Coop playlist. This playlist is correctly classified as easy...but it's still a little bit tricky. Coming through these stages unscathed isn't a brain dead affair. It's a walk in a park full of clever distractions. Like an amusement park. Like an amusement park full of dinosaurs ---now there's an idea!

Chapter2-1.jpg

Chapter2-2.jpg

Chapter2-3.jpg

Yay! That was fun! Well, if you want a leg up on Lie About Being A Dinosaur Day...we've got something special saved up for you. Complete a Story feature this week and unlock this prisoner:

FeaturePost_SNAKEFACE.jpg

Snakeface is really well prepared for today's new holiday. Just remember: no matter how often you die inside the theater on this nebulous island, life finds a way!

Hello. This week's Furbottom's Feature isn't working. I have been trying ever since it was announced and this is the message that comes up: "The BattleBlock Theater service is not available. Please try again later."

Hello. This week's Furbottom's Feature isn't working. I have been trying ever since it was announced and this is the message that comes up: "The BattleBlock Theater service is not available. Please try again later."

Hey! We are looking into this -- apologies for the trouble!

It works now. Thank you! :)

Hooray! Thanks for checking back in with us and letting us know!

This playlist was re-featured on August 5th along with FBI Agent 1 as the reward. However, you can still play it for 2 more weeks and unlock Jonny 4!

Happy playing <3

In honor of Thanksgiving, we changed up Furbottom's Features last Wednesday. 

This playlist is back in Furbottom's Features when you play it in co-op mode! You'll also get Fat Kid when you complete Furbottom's Features!

FeaturePost_FatKid.jpg