Mangle

Five Nights At Freddy's.............the Movie!

Well, my best dream (almost all of you's worst nightmare) got confirmed today! :-D

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/04/07/five-nights-at-freddy-39-s-film-adaptation-in-the-works.aspx?utm_content=buffer49323&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrWeliK4fk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FO-yrUgaKQ

I would like to thank Mr. Hatty for notifying me of my dream coming true. I don't know what I would've done without him! Enough of my rambling, HYPE TIME! :D

• Upvote 2

Yeah, and it'll release alongside that Zelda TV series Nintendo has been talking about. :roll:

My point is, I would wait a bit longer for a more 'official' statement. Just sayin'. :-)

Sounds like it'll be hard work releasing a new Five Nights at Freddy's movie every 3 or so months. Can't wait to see how it turns out though!

• Upvote 5

Wonder how a movie where most of the lore is supposed to be hidden and found is supposed to be given it will turn out.

• Upvote 1

There working with scott on this right? Its seems like it won't be good without him.

According to everything I seen so far, they will be working with Scott on this. It should not be terrible movie.

There working with scott on this right? Its seems like it won't be good without him.

According to everything I seen so far, they will be working with Scott on this. It should not be terrible movie.

Going by the lore it'll probably be a super gory one.

I'm going have to agree with you, especially with the Bite of 87, the Missing Children Incident, and the FNAF 3 ending. However, like I said before, if they are really working with Scott on this, the movie shouldn't be too bad.

I'm going have to agree with you, especially with the Bite of 87, the Missing Children Incident, and the FNAF 3 ending. However, like I said before, if they are really working with Scott on this, the movie shouldn't be too bad.

Yeah. A Christian developer wouldn't go that crazy... right?

• Upvote 2