Sign in to follow this  
Chris

DragonCave: Post your eggs here!

Argh, everyone here over-clicked the hell out of my dragons. They're all sick! :cry:

I mean, one of my HATCHLINGS has more clicks than my ADULT :cry:

Then again, my posts are high, and the fact I'm a Mod probably doesn't help either for the number clicks I get :o

But hopefully they all get better by tomorrow, maybe even mature!

Yeah, I copied the image location and put in an IMG code

then put my URL code around it ;)

can someone please tell me the difference between a "unique view" and a regular "view". thanks :D

A unique view is how many people with different IP addresses have viewed it while a regular view is either yourself or other people that have viewed you egg before. Views don't do anything for your egg though, its all about the clicks that will grow them. Good luck!

A 'Unique' view is a view from a certain IP

For example, say you viewed your egg three times. Only one of them would be a 'Unique' view

Then, lets say another person views it twice. One of those views would be 'Unique'

Get it? ;)

can someone please tell me the difference between a "unique view" and a regular "view". thanks :D

A unique view is how many people with different IP addresses have viewed it while a regular view is either yourself or other people that have viewed you egg before. Views don't do anything for your egg though, its all about the clicks that will grow them. Good luck!

EPIC FAIL

The actual rate of growth on your eggs is dependent on your Unique view to View ratio and the random chance of your egg's hatch limit

Clicks contribute very little to your egg's growth ;)

That may be because it has soft shell, in which case it cannot further mature until you hide it and let the growth catch up to the views.

that sux.... :( u know wwats funny my shield guy egg has more clix views and unique views than any other ones i have yet theyre still ahead of him lol

edit: my egg has hatched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: