Sign in to follow this  
Chris

DragonCave: Post your eggs here!

Due to boredom i made an account to day as there is not much to do today where i live (raining, xbox died, buddies buzzy) so mine is in my sig.

I do not have an egg thing,I just click others to see what they grow into :P

Hello Mr Comp0man.

Long time no see yes?

OMFG! MOOSE!!!!!!!!

Do you despise the penguin army as much as I do, Zack?

Only one thing to say.

How is no one over these things yet? They don't fight, eat, sleep, drink, or play. Hell, they don't even move lazily in any direction, they are just pixels that kinda look cool, but take too long to have them reach adulthood.

Only one thing to say.

How is no one over these things yet? They don't fight, eat, sleep, drink, or play. Hell, they don't even move lazily in any direction, they are just pixels that kinda look cool, but take too long to have them reach adulthood.

Quite all true,just a pure waste of time and uhh,clicks :?

Only one thing to say.

I found out about this 5 months ago, and I agree with Den, Its like a Neopet with a coma. Or a Vegetable Tomagatchi.

Only one thing to say.

I found out about this 5 months ago, and I agree with Den, Its like a Neopet with a coma. Or a Vegetable Tomagatchi.

Then how come you still have yours in your signature? :?

Please click my eggy its special because it sitting in a puddle and its not just a solid colored egg and it only has one click so click, click like you've never clicked before click like the wind please i dont want eggy to die :(:cry::cry: