Sign in to follow this  
GriZZlyLiZard

Super Dungeon Explore (Board Game)

Was wondering if any folks here would be interested in this board game made by Soda Pop Miniatures, it has a "chibi" kind of art style and some amazing minis.  Awesomely fun game to play, and they also have a current kickstarter project going called Ninja All Stars with the same art style.  

I thought i would put it up here as i find the art style of Dan Paladin and these similar, i know SPM stuff is more Japanese/anime style than Dans, but still with that cool cuteness.

Anyways, http://sodapopminiatures.com/news/announcing-forgotten-king.html

SDE-NJD-SPM210501-Forgotten-King-900x491

with the kickstarter u got a boat load more goodies than just retail contents, but they don't do KS exclusives so even if u miss out u can still purchase it at a later date.

and here is the link to the Ninja All Stars one they have recently launched, some sweet looking ninja chibi figs

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sodapopminiatures/ninja-all-stars

Both of those games look really neat! My friend from college is a board game fanatic, so I'll be sure to let him know about these (although I wouldn't be surprised if he already knows) and I'll definitely think about getting one myself. I love board games quite a bit although my money is pretty tight at the moment... Plus I would have no one to play one of these with at home since my family doesn't really like board games :/

its a boat load of fun, and no friends needed! lol

im 34, have been playing board games since i was like 5, and this is hands down the best and most fun board game i have ever played

Those Oni pieces look dope as heck  :shock: 

I'm skeptical about whether they would actually look that detailed IRL though

Edited by GoldenGhost

i was the same but afer receiving my Forgotten King, they are simply amazing, i used to be a warhammer guy, since getting FK, am now only keeping warhammer models that are display peices, and selling everything else to get more Soda Pop Miniatures figs.

in reality, the pictures don't do the models and sculpts justice, when u get them in your hands u realize how damn detailed they are