Zytten13

Humble Origin Bundle 2 Giveaway

I'm going to give away an Origin key for the lowest tier games in the Humble Origin Bundle 2. Since I only wanted Dead Space 2 on Steam, I don't need the Origin keys.

Games for Origin included with the key:

• Dragon Age Origins
  • Peggle
  • Dead Space 2
  • Medal of Honor Allied Assault
  • Command & Conquer: Generals

You just have to say "I'm in" or something like that and i'll have you entered in the giveaway. Results will be up tomorrow (it could be anytime, BUT you can be sure it will be tomorrow).

ENTERING PERIOD EXTENDED UNTIL WEDNESDAY

Edited by Zytten13
  • Upvote 2

Well I have to commend your ability to grab attention, but I think something's gonna have to be done about that title haha

Anyways I would enter but don't really use Origin, and I'm sure someone who does would be much happier with a code than I'd be. It sure is nice of you to share them!  :-)

• Upvote 2

The title was changed to better reflect the purpose of this thread. It's generally encouraged that you give your thread a fitting title when you make one, and while I get that you were making a joke, it made things kind of confusing to deal with and it would only get worse if other people did the same thing with their threads. Sorry about that. Carry on!

• Upvote 1

The title was changed to better reflect the purpose of this thread. It's generally encouraged that you give your thread a fitting title when you make one, and while I get that you were making a joke, it made things kind of confusing to deal with and it would only get worse if other people did the same thing with their threads. Sorry about that. Carry on!

I realized that I have never seen a topic with a misleading title, so I think this was necessary.

After re-inspecting the games on the list, I remembered that I already have both Peggle and Dragon Age: Origins, so it would probably be best to let someone else have the codes, or at the very least give those 2 to someone other than myself

I'll enter for all of them, and if that's frowned upon (there's practically one fame per person right now), then I'll just ask for Dragon Age :-)

I mean, free is free, am I right? ;-)

I'll enter for all of them, and if that's frowned upon (there's practically one fame per person right now), then I'll just ask for Dragon Age :-)

I mean, free is free, am I right? ;-)

It's a single code for every game so, you still get em all if you somehow win.

I think I'll let more people enter this giveaway by delaying the giveaway until wednesday.

Ghost already bringing the Mod-Hammer down! I dont have steam, but those games are fun. Good luck to those that enter.

He's already redeemed the steam codes.

These are for Origin.