Mangle

Lord Gaben Wants His Money Ritual Summer 2015

Well everyone, there's only about a month left of school for most of us. Summer is approaching. That also means our lord and savior Gaben has a sale ready for us to give away our entire wallets on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEn4rnObCg0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVYrKGqT-KY

While we do not yet have a date for our wallet's suffering, we do know it is almost time. Prepare your wallets ladies and gents, or you will regret it later.

Also, remember to wait for dailies, community sales, or flash sales. Otherwise, you will facepalm so hard later on.

Edited by Mangle
  • Upvote 2

I don't fall for Gaben's tricks anymore.

The last time I actually went ham with a Steam sale was in 2012.

i stole my mommy's credit card and bought like 40 games

The last Steam sale (this winter) was rather pathetic. Not very many great sales, silly "gems" gimmick that I couldn't really get into, the weird auction thing they accidentally screwed up... It really wasn't that good. Last summer sale was interesting enough I guess, but Valve hasn't had a fantastic sale in a while. Hopefully they really step it up this time around.

• Upvote 2

Guys, I noticed something on my Steam account last night.

2uxwiv7.png

2ewp0gj.png

Embrace thy wallet, our Lord and Savior Gaben is coming for thee booty.

I can't access my badges. If I try to click 'Badges' it sends me to my profile page and the link on my badges to the right hand-side of my profile is not working either. It looks like Gaben is pulling some trickery.

Edited by Abz2141

Hopefully I can pick up Dark Souls II in the sale this year, since it hadn't been released all that long before last years sale (and therefore not discounted enough for me to justify buying it).

Also DBXenoverse. That game looks great...just not £40 great.

• Upvote 3

Hopefully I can pick up Dark Souls II in the sale this year, since it hadn't been released all that long before last years sale (and therefore not discounted enough for me to justify buying it).

Also DBXenoverse. That game looks great...just not £40 great.

These are pretty much the same two games I'm looking at buying, along with Cities: Skylines or maybe D4 if I wind up having enough money for either of them. My budget this year is pretty low with the crazy amount of money I've been dropping between amiibo, Splatoon, and Fire Emblem, but I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up at least one or two of these.

These are pretty much the same two games I'm looking at buying, along with Cities: Skylines or maybe D4 if I wind up having enough money for either of them. My budget this year is pretty low with the crazy amount of money I've been dropping between amiibo, Splatoon, and Fire Emblem, but I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up at least one or two of these.

My budget is also low this year considering I recently got that Steam controller, Splatoon, and certain wave 4 amiibo and FNAF 4, Mario & Sonic 2016, Yoshi's Wooly World, Pokémon Super Mystery dungeon, more amiibo, and more DLC will be coming later this year, I have to save money. I'm hoping to get at least Roommates and Bloons TD5 during the sale, though I could get more (and/or different) things depending on my budget and sale prices.

I'm not sure if the Steam controller looks all that great. I just imagine it feels weird to stick your fingers INTO a controller.

Although I guess it's something I have to wait for because we were all skeptical of the Wii U's Gamepad initially.

Cities: Skylines or maybe D4

Two amazing titles, would definitely recommend either of them to anyone even slightly interested

Does anyone know if Dark Souls 2 will maybe get a lower price than 50% off?

Edited by yugo657

Wait and see if it becomes a flash sale or daily deal

Does anyone have any clue how the game works? I get that it's an idle clicker, but nothing is responsive, right now I'm dead and the respawn timer is frozen at 0:19. I'm still somehow earning summer sale cards though.

Does anyone have any clue how the game works? I get that it's an idle clicker, but nothing is responsive, right now I'm dead and the respawn timer is frozen at 0:19. I'm still somehow earning summer sale cards though.

It's broken since the servers are being overloaded with people. Sometimes it needs a few retries before you can actually do something.

It's broken since the servers are being overloaded with people. Sometimes it needs a few retries before you can actually do something.

Darks Souls 2 was on sale in the Winter sale for -50%. I remember because I wanted that or Metal Gear Solid: GZ. 

Also make sure you get the Scholar of the First Sin Edition it is the improved 64 bit edition with all the DLC as well.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/335300/

But wait until it goes on flash or daily cause the 50% off lasts unitl the last day of the sale

Edited by Abz2141
  • Upvote 1