Mangle

Lord Gaben Wants His Money Ritual Summer 2015

If anybody still wants it, DragonBall Xenoverse is 50% off in today's dailies!

If anybody still wants it, DragonBall Xenoverse is 50% off in today's dailies!

I thought it could be even cheaper.

Oh crud

The last of my money has been spent today on leveling up my badge, so let me tell you all about what I got during this sale.

Bad Rats (gift from Mr. Hatty)

Cook, Serve, Delicious

Five Nights at Freddy's (revenge gifted to Mr. Hatty because Bad Rats was unwilling to work on my PC)

Five Nights at Freddy's 2 (gifted to yugo657)

Freedom Planet (gifted 2 copies, one to GoldenGhost, the other to Mr. Hatty)

Freedom Planet OST

I Am Bread (gifted to GoldenGhost)

Long Live the Queen

Plants vs. Zombies

One Finger Death Punch (won from a giveaway)

Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball

Speedrunners

Speedrunners Youtuber Pack 1

Speedrunners Youtuber Pack 2

Town of Salem (gifted to Dropped Your Pocket)

The loot wasn't as great as last year, but I honestly think how Steam pulled off the Summer Sale this year was better than last year. Overall, this sale was a good one, and I hope Valve can pull off the Winter Sale this year in a similar fashion to this Summer Sale.

• Upvote 1

I accidentally didn't look at Steam more than once during the sale. Well, instead of buying a £40 game for £5 I bought Yoshi's Wooly World for £54.

• Upvote 1

I wound up not spending any money on the sale this year, which is alright. There wasn't much I was wanting anyway. I did sell some trading cards in order to buy System Shock 2 for $0.99, which makes me happy because I've been interested in that game for a while and I've been wanting to try it.

• Upvote 1

I haven't spent much this time around. However doesn't mean I haven't spent anything, I bought:

- Wolf Among Us

- Xcom: Enemy Within 

I just don't think this year has been as good as last year or the year before that. Sales that haven't been as low as before and also some games just haven't been on sale for an even lower deal. For example Dark Souls 2 was on sale for £11 on the winter sale but only £15 in the summer sale. I know it doesn't seem much but every penny matters. 

Edited by Abz2141
  • Upvote 1

ZgMFxQj.png

Ended up buying a bunch of stuff I never thought i'd buy. Had all the intentions of buying Dark Souls II SotFS but couldn't because... you know... not 75% off.

• Upvote 2

I gat DB Xenoverse & Fallout New Vegas. £22.50 in total: the most I've ever spent in a summer sale.

Both are good games. Xenoverse is mindless fun and New Vegas is much better than I expected (I've never played it before shhh).

• Upvote 1

Pretty uneventful sale for me

How is Gauntlet? I have a lot of nostalgia for the series (my uncle used to have an arcade cabinet of the original in his house), but Dark Legacy is my favorite in the series. Would you recommend it?

Pretty uneventful sale for me

How is Gauntlet? I have a lot of nostalgia for the series (my uncle used to have an arcade cabinet of the original in his house), but Dark Legacy is my favorite in the series. Would you recommend it?

Probably only if you know a few other people who have it. It's fun with friends but I'm not sure how gripping it would be alone or with strangers. 

• Upvote 1