Sign in to follow this  
Sebliend

Any Tips For Juggling?

So i have been trying to practice this juggling thing for a while now, and i just cant get it..

I've heard that you jump, then press Y to knock the enemy up into the air, and then you spam XXYY while moving back and forward.

But everytime when i hit them with XXYY and they get knocked back into the ground they dont get knocked back up high enough so i cannot hit them anymore.

Any tips..?

Is it weird that I thought this thread was for soccer juggling?

Anyway, juggling takes a while to master. I've been playing for a while and haven't used it much because it's #2complicated4me.

• Upvote 1

I use several, depending on what im doing.

This first one only works on Light enemies, like Barbarians, Thieves and Aliens.  JUMP AND X together while you run into an enemy, which makes you jump slightly off the ground then hit him. From there, mash X to your hearts content, try to pin them against walls, and generally wreck them all. The reason you jump and X at the same time is that if you jump to your max height then swing, the enemies will fall beneath you. You could wait until you fall to hit them, but my way is lazier.

The second one is what I use for midweights, like the advanced Coneheads, and Fire Demons. You simply jump, wait until you fall like in the first one, then press X Y Y. Then go again. I barely use this because I arrow-spam the medium weights, so yeah. Sorry for the vagueness.

My heavy juggle is done on the ground, because heavies are all OP. You just press X X X Y Y  while standing still, and repeat. This is the best you get.

For beefies, you cant really juggle them because they are too big and heavy but if you jump and hit the head with X X X X, they will be stunned, then fall. Rinse and repeat, and if you time the jumps right, they cant touch you.

Finally, my personal favourite, is the Jump, XYY repeat. You need to have a special move unlocked first, but I cant remember the level you need to be. This will let you fly indefinitely, with no enemies around. Do this in the Weapons Frog or Ark online for maximum showboatiness. The timing is particularly hard to nail, but you have to press the buttons slightly faster than you swing, then stop at the end of the combo before going again.

Il add you on Xbox if you need help or anything.

- J

Edited by Jamma003
  • Upvote 1

I use several, depending on what im doing.

This first one only works on Light enemies, like Barbarians, Thieves and Aliens.  JUMP AND X together while you run into an enemy, which makes you jump slightly off the ground then hit him. From there, mash X to your hearts content, try to pin them against walls, and generally wreck them all. The reason you jump and X at the same time is that if you jump to your max height then swing, the enemies will fall beneath you. You could wait until you fall to hit them, but my way is lazier.

The second one is what I use for midweights, like the advanced Coneheads, and Fire Demons. You simply jump, wait until you fall like in the first one, then press X Y Y. Then go again. I barely use this because I arrow-spam the medium weights, so yeah. Sorry for the vagueness.

My heavy juggle is done on the ground, because heavies are all OP. You just press X X X Y Y  while standing still, and repeat. This is the best you get.

For beefies, you cant really juggle them because they are too big and heavy but if you jump and hit the head with X X X X, they will be stunned, then fall. Rinse and repeat, and if you time the jumps right, they cant touch you.

Finally, my personal favourite, is the Jump, XYY repeat. You need to have a special move unlocked first, but I cant remember the level you need to be. This will let you fly indefinitely, with no enemies around. Do this in the Weapons Frog or Ark online for maximum showboatiness. The timing is particularly hard to nail, but you have to press the buttons slightly faster than you swing, then stop at the end of the combo before going again.

Il add you on Xbox if you need help or anything.

- J

Wow!

Thanks alot for taking your time to write all this, with this i might actully be able to comlete

the Necromancer fight on insane mode solo!

Thanks!

A good place to practice is the Industrial Castle door :)

Finally, my personal favourite, is the Jump, XYY repeat. You need to have a special move unlocked first, but I cant remember the level you need to be. 

Level 8!