From Sup Erc Ell, comes a mobile game of mind bending strategy and....

Patience, lots and lots of patience.

boom-beach-vs-clash-of-clans-upgrades.jp

THE SUPER INTENSE GAME OF TAPPING AND WAITING.

​Information for all you Clash of Clans players

Many of you people may say "ZOMG CLASH 'O CLANZ IS ZO MUCHO BETTAH LEL!!!!!!?!?!!!!1!1"

Well, if you're going to type something like that, disregard this thread.

fer teh boom beecheerz onlie. pls no clish o claanz.

Information for n00bs

Interested? Well, its not to hard to get started. It's a free app, and not as much as a pay2win one like Clash of Clans or other games. Though it's convenient to have a few gems once and a while, they aren't really the necessity. 

Here's to wiki:

http://boombeach.wikia.com/wiki/Boom_Beach_Wiki

Here's probably the best collection of videos I can find explaining basics:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3xl1Whm1aOGf5T4Za24XfL4NNGYCp1l8

THIS IS A GENERAL DISCUSSION FOR THE GAME

I feel like there's enough of these kinds of games that it's pointless to even call it a game. Dragon City, Clash of Clans, etc.

I never really got into these kinds of games, no matter how many times I try to.

Whats really sad is that by paying for all the "premium" monies in these kinds of games, we just tell the devs that its OK to put micro-transactions in games, and then everyone starts turning out wonderful titles like FIFAs Ultimate Team, because we're all stupid enough to humour them. Then we end up paying our £60 entrance fee, only to be blasted by a wall of "Buy money now! Its only £3.99 for enough to cover that cheeseburger you're eyeing up".

GTA: Online did it with the Shark Cards. Forzas been doing it with Car Tokens for a while. You know Im not wrong...

We're all doomed.

Edited by Jamma003
  • Upvote 2

You do realize that it's not Sup Erc Ell, it's Supercell.

That aside, never really gave this game much time. I just didn't like how it starts, and it really turned me off

• Upvote 1

You do realize that it's not Sup Erc Ell, it's Supercell.

That aside, never really gave this game much time. I just didn't like how it starts, and it really turned me off

Yes, I was making a joke with sup erc ell.

Yes, there are a lot of cruddy games like this out there. But this is probably the best one. Like I said, it's not P2W, and it takes a lot of strategy. It's good once you get into it, and a nice thing to do on your phone in your free time.

• Upvote 1