Morg

Username Changes

I won't be changing my name back. I'll be Mangle for a long time.

I like my username. I can't believe I came up with it, to be quite honest.

Oh and don't worry. Gamefemale should be changing her name back soon, then back to Mangle when FNAF 5 comes out in a few weeks.

So we should now refer to you as Mangle and not GameFemale, right?

I won't be changing my name back. I'll be Mangle for a long time.

I like my username. I can't believe I came up with it, to be quite honest.

Oh and don't worry. Gamefemale should be changing her name back soon, then back to Mangle when FNAF 5 comes out in a few weeks.

So we should now refer to you as Mangle and not GameFemale, right?

Yee. :)

We're keeping a record of changed names from now on. Let me know if I missed any.

• GameFemale --> Mangle
  • Turkey --> Isaac
  • HattyHattington --> M80
  • The Epic Dragon --> King
  • MorgLikesGames --> Morg

Gotta say, if I ever change my username, it's because I'm forced to do so. I love this name and feel like changing it would make me less a part of this community.

If I ever change my username, it would either be "AMFM", "Skirczak" again, "That Pipistrello", or a combination.

Anything else would be a stupid joke.

Edited by Skirczak

My name change was over a year ago, but just in case for when someone from a few years ago comes back or when somebody (BehemothChicken) makes a joke/reference to my old name it would be helpful and less awkward for the new users to understand the joke.  *shudders* alright -

SWag Bbq --> Hazard

My name change was over a year ago, but just in case for when someone from a few years ago comes back or when somebody (BehemothChicken) makes a joke/reference to my old name it would be helpful and less awkward for the new users to understand the joke.  *shudders* alright -

SWag Bbq --> Hazard

w8 rly

SWag Bbq --> Hazard

w8 rly

Yeah, why?

Yeah, why?

w8 rly

SWag Bbq --> Hazard

I didn't know you used to be Swag Bbq