I just saw this film tonight and was really inspired to write some sort of review. Saying what they did right, and what they did wrong.

In case no one has seen it yet, I'll give two reviews. One contains spoilers the other is mainly a summary.

Summary - No Spoilers

The movie was okay. There was a lot going on, so it's a good idea to watch it twice if you can afford it. Tons of action. There were a lot of well written lines that the actors handled well. Of course, like all movies, there were plot holes. A lot of people died and were forgotten. You feel like they killed more people then they saved.

There were many times where the Avengers would try to take down Ultron and fail miserably. He's immortal, and they don't seem to get that.

Many chances the good guys or the bad guys could have won the battle in an instant, but they didn't take the opportunity. 

6/10 Battle planning skills

(Well, I guess it's a movie. And many characters in movies seem to lack common sense.)

Bottom Line

Definitely not as good as the last avengers. 

The ending was lame and disappointing.

They had so many chances to add so many GREAT things, but they ignored it for whatever reason.

7.6/10 

"Confusing."

~IGN

They had a few Guardians of the Galaxy references, which really got me hyped for some sort of crossover. Mainly because Guardians was fantastic and is a super underrated movie.

Full Review - Lots of Spoilers!

(I recommend reading the summary first as I'm working off of that.) 

Like I said, the ending was disappointing. 

Thor, Hulk (who is supposably dead), Hawkeye and Iron Man, are all gone. Well, they may come back. Iron Man and Hulk are probably done probably because Robert Downy Jr. is quitting or something, and the Hulk, like I said, is most likely dead.

Also, they gave us a second teaser at the end for that weird tree looking guy. I liked how he was in Guardians, it was awesome. This may or may not confirm a crossover for the next movie.

The super hero guy with the cape that came out of the capsule has an infinity stone on his forehead. There was a purple one of those in Guardians. That's something I picked up.

Now here's my rant:

[rant]WHERE. IS. THE. FALCON!

Falcon, Hawkeye, Iron Man, and Hulk are the best Avengers. Hulk, Hawkeye, and Iron Man are gone, and the Falcon is part of the "New Avengers." I find that concept lame, and wish they would add on to the team instead of starting fresh. 

I REALLY WISH Falcon was in the ad least the last battle scene. That would be epic. He was the only super hero not present in that last scene.

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MARVEL MAKE THE FALCON A MAJOR PART OF THE NEXT MOVIE![/rant]

Now that I got that out of the way, I'll say that this was an okay movie. Not the best, though. Wait for it to come out on DVD, though. Don't spend money on tickets, just rent it or something.

• Upvote 1