In all honesty if Castle Crashers came to PS4 I would buy it again along with the DLC, same goes with Battleblock Theater I'd buy it again but not including DLC cause it doesn't have any lol, it'd just be nice to play them again and go through it and what-not on a newer system that could run it even better than efore (and it already ran fantastically), I'm just saying is all it probably won't happen.

I've been gone for a long time lol.

Nah, I think Castle Crashers will rise again at some point. Alien Hominid was rereleased on 360 not too long after the original came out.

I'd buy Castle Crashers again if it was ported to toasters.

Or anything, for that matter.

Agreed. If CC popped up a message saying "You have to pay an additional £20 to keep owning the game" I would go and get the money within seconds.

I would, but only if they added in a new character or something.

• Upvote 1

There are some new added features in the Castle Crashers PS4 version in comparison to Xbox 360 which I always wanted to try out. Anyway I would only buy it again, if there are some friends who has also owned the game.

Castle crashers is extremely fun but very repetitive. 

I feel like it would be a waste of money and time to buy again.

(Still a great game though! :D)

• Upvote 1

I feel like owning CC on Steam pretty much guarantees I'll always be able to play the game in all its glory whenever I feel like.

But a few extra characters or levels or something would probably persuade me into buying it on a next gen. console or something. I love that game.

• Upvote 1