Pedrg93

Could Game 4 Also Be On Nintendo Platforms?

Would this even be remotely possible? I mean, I would love to play the entire Behemoth collection on my 3DS, always, anytime. 

Boy would that be nice. 

Thoughts? 

I don't think they will. I don't think any of The Behemoth games are on Nintendo platforms. But it would be cool for games like BBT or CC to come out on hand helds.

I think it would be a really good idea to get Game 4 onto Wii U specifically, but then the Behemoth would have to port everything to a Wii U development kit, and those are not cheap.

I don't think any of The Behemoth games are on Nintendo platforms.

Alien Hominid was originally a GameCube exclusive. That being said, The Behemoth is exploring greener pastures at the moment because they are more suited to their target audience. If things change, maybe, but at the time being, I doubt this would happen.

Also, it's worth saying that Nintendo is very selective on games that go to their systems. It has to meet their strict quality guidelines before it is even considered...

Alien Hominid was originally a GameCube exclusive. That being said, The Behemoth is exploring greener pastures at the moment because they are more suited to their target audience. If things change, maybe, but at the time being, I doubt this would happen.

Also, it's worth saying that Nintendo is very selective on games that go to their systems. It has to meet their strict quality guidelines before it is even considered...

Oh ya... Kinda forgot about the whole gamecube port.XD

• Upvote 1

Alien Hominid was originally a GameCube exclusive. That being said, The Behemoth is exploring greener pastures at the moment because they are more suited to their target audience. If things change, maybe, but at the time being, I doubt this would happen.Also, it's worth saying that Nintendo is very selective on games that go to their systems. It has to meet their strict quality guidelines before it is even considered...

Pit people on Gamecube, just to continue the "pretty much no bad games on gamecube" tradition.

• Upvote 1

Alien Hominid also had a Gameboy Advance version.

Maybe there's hope for the NX, but as it stands, Sony consoles are lucky to get a port YEARS after the Microsoft version hits. I'd say that unless the NX has specs that are near identical to the One and is super easy to port to, then don't expect it.

At this point it's safe to assume that Behemoth games will always come to Xbox, possibly Steam, and anything else is completely up in the air (we still haven't seen a PS3 port of BBT, and at this point I don't see it ever happening).

It's worth noting that Microsoft published Castle Crashers and Battleblock Theater when they first came out, and is assumed to be doing the same for Pit People. They obviously have a pretty good relationship.

Maybe, we did get alien hominid for gamecube, THE MOST AMAZING CONSOLE EVER.

I'd argue the PS2 was a better console at the time.

PS2 master race!

But on topic, wouldn't be for at least a year until after its released, unless the reason they've stopped updating the website and such is because they're going to announce more versions of the game, would explain the development time.