Sign in to follow this  
MaseFromBehemoth

[22-May-2015] Arena Feature - Slow And Steady

Sorry I'm late! My dog ate my legs, so I had to splorsh my way to class. No I didn't do my homework, since I had to leave my house last night to make it on time. 

I think I need to go to the nurses office.

Arena Feature
Smoshageddon by Mr P Furbottom

While I'm waiting for a hall pass, I should probably talk to you about this weeks Arena Feature. We last featured Mr P Furbottom almost 2 years ago! Luckily, we found this gem among his other submitted playlists. We leave no stone unturned when searching for our next Furbottom's Feature. Inside this one you'll find an aesthetically pleasing and well balanced set of Arena stages. An easy recommendation if there ever was one. Let's take a look:

Smosh1.jpg

Smosh2.jpg

Smosh3.jpg

Rather than just taking a look, you can play it today!

As I slowly glissade my way down the hall, I've placed this mop bucket on my back to better protect me. Better safe than sorry, I always say. I probably should have said that before playing with my leg-eating dog.

I'd better scooch into to the nurses office soon.This Sunday is National Escargot day, so I could see someone mistaking me for the main protein of that gastropodic grub. If you want to save me from the frying pan, make sure someone mistakes you for this mollusk instead!

FeaturePost_Snail.jpg

Just log-in to play BattleBlock Theater this week and Snail will unlock right away.

Welcome to the first day of December! We're bringing back Moose and updating the Arena Features in BattleBlock Theater.

FeaturePost_Moose.jpg

XBLA Players: The online services are currently down but once they're back up the feature will be updated and this unlock available for a short time. Sorry about any inconvenience this may cause.