Sign in to follow this  
Erin_Behemoth

[22-May-2015] Arena Feature: So Begins The Reign Of Sunny Iii!

Sunny the 1st was not a fantastic athlete. I think we can all admit that, now that he's no longer in power. Now, Sunny the 2nd may have been a bit better, but this week's winner (3rd of his name), has an even better talent!

Arena Feature:
King o da arena by Sunny III

Thats right: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! And by join them, I mean lord over them as their rightfully featured monarched while the small folk throw grenades at each other in a deadly arena of your own design!

His grandness ordained that the arena types would be many, and their creativity would be plentiful. And so it was! Each with a unique angle (well, still mostly 90 degrees; these are still blocks we're talking about), and many arenas are designed to play differently with 2 players than with 4 players. Neat!

Also, watch out for that last Soul level. You might think you're doing a good job getting points one way, but your enemy might be getting points another way, or even SEVERAL other ways. Take care!

2015-05-22_00004.jpg2015-05-22_00031.jpg2015-05-22_00046.jpg

This week's prisoner has a snail for a head. I am told it is in appreciation of Escargot day this weekend, but if I were you, I'd play with him rather than EAT him.

FeaturePost_Snail.jpg

I mean, its your free prisoner though, so do what you like. Enough butter and garlic can make ANYTHING delicious.

[Featured Playlist 15 May 2015]

Welcome to the first day of December! We're bringing back Moose and updating the Arena Features in BattleBlock Theater.

FeaturePost_Moose.jpg