M80

Best Pokemon

Pick the best Pokemon in your opinion. Then explain why. Also put a picture of it.

Best Pokemon is Dunsparce, there is no competition, when this thing is on the battlefield all who try to fight it are only destroyed by it's pure beauty and power.

206.png

Infereior+pokemon+i+_ffe59d8ae4902efae48

Edited by SaltOnToast
  • Upvote 2

I could've sworn we already had a favorite Pokemon thread but I can't find it, so I'll let this one be for now.

Anyways I've always loved Ghost-type Pokemon. My favorite would have to be Gengar, but I like just about all of them!

g63GqaT.png

If I were to do a few honorable mentions, I'd go with Shuckle, Cowonderpuffrigus (lol censor filter, you're so funny), and Mawile. (Shuckle just because it's cool and unique, Cofa grigus because it has a neat ability and a wicked design, and Mawile because it's pretty neat-looking as well and can be seriously powerful in Gen 6 with its Mega Evolution)

• Upvote 3

Not many people recognize this Pokemon and I never hear anyone talk about how amazing it is but in my opinion Binacle is probably one of the most unique and creative Pokemon designs ever not to mention how powerful this thing is, seriously this thing is OP if you play it right.

CF7Ppb6W8AAvvX7.png

Oh wait.

Sylveon is the best.

sylveooooonsmall_zpscf272d75.png

• Upvote 4

I made these forever ago and now I can finally show them off

efEf5NG.png

W2VNZ3K.png

But anyways Zoroark is the best pokemon. Not only does it have a great design but its ability lets you set up for lots of mind games. I have fun playing games online with Zoroark and making your oponents guess if you sent out your Zoroark, or if you sent out a different pokemon.

Elekid is the best. He's not particularly strong, or tough (and he isn't all that useful), but I still dig the little guy. I think his design is my favourite thing about him. I could almost see him star in a game of his own. It could have circuit puzzles that you have to solve using that ridiculous electric-plug-head of his.

tumblr_m9vn6cu5Nc1qcm0wfo1_500.gif

I made these forever ago and now I can finally show them off

efEf5NG.png

W2VNZ3K.png

But anyways Zoroark is the best pokemon. Not only does it have a great design but its ability lets you set up for lots of mind games. I have fun playing games online with Zoroark and making your oponents guess if you sent out your Zoroark, or if you sent out a different pokemon.

Not TERRIBLE taste I suppose, I mean I'll agree that Cradily, Feraligatr, Lilligant and Reuniclus are some of my favorites too... but dang dude, Vespiquen? Tauros?!

just messin' around, not a bad list. i might make one of those charts too actually

Meloetta is one of my all time favorite Pokémon. Besides being the first event I ever got (I never got into Pokémon until Gen V :-(), I love the idea of the form changing within battle. It allows for a lot of adversity and mind games, two things that I love!

• Upvote 1

I have a ton of favourites:

Stunfisk

Snorlax

Shroomish

Vanilluxe

Garbodor

Chimecho

Sableye

Jigglypuff

Oddish's evolution chain

Weedle

Lotad's evolution chain

Whooper and Quagsire

Ehhhh, there are more, but I can't think of them.

Edited by daikonboy101

So using the "Favorite Pokemon Picker" the site drew the conclusion that my favorite pokemon is Suicune.
Which is correct. Suicune can be great for sweeping, and having rest/sleep talk is pretty cool, making it so it's never truly vulnerable unless sleep talk uses a status boosting move like calm mind. On another note, this legend out of all the trio legends that weren't directly related to the plot, is (currently) the only legend out of a trio that has it's own game. On top of that, the design is pretty dang cool.

250px-245Suicune.png

So using the "Favorite Pokemon Picker" the site drew the conclusion that my favorite pokemon is Suicune.

Which is correct. Suicune can be great for sweeping, and having rest/sleep talk is pretty cool, making it so it's never truly vulnerable unless sleep talk uses a status boosting move like calm mind. On another note, this legend out of all the trio legends that weren't directly related to the plot, is (currently) the only legend out of a trio that has it's own game. On top of that, the design is pretty dang cool.

250px-245Suicune.png

I was going to put Suicune in my choices, but I felt like I had too many Water types as it is.

This thread makes me want to go and buy a 3DS with Pokemon games included. But I just dropped $50 on a two-game "pack" thing, so... *fart noise*

• Upvote 2

Nevermind my last post, I totally forgot that as of Gen 5, my favorite Pokemon has been Joltik.  He's so gosh darn adorable, how can you NOT pick him?! (Shroomish is still probably tied with him for me, though).

j_j_j_j_joltik_by_adorability-d3ddsxw.pn

• Upvote 1

Since I don't feel like using the template for the favorite pokemon of each type thing.

Bug: Armaldo

Dark: Shiftry

Dragon: Altaria

Electric: Magnezone

Fairy: Gardevoir
Fighting: Gallade

Fire: Blaziken

Flying: Staraptor

Ghost: Dusknoir

Grass: Torterra

Ground: Golurk

Ice: Frosslass

Normal: Regigigas

Poison: Gengar

Psychic: Espeon

Rock: Aggron

Steel: Aegislash
Water: Greninja

Ugh, picture more effort. No.

Bug: Weedle

Dark: Mawhile / Sableye

Dragon: Goodra

Grass: Shroomish / Bellossom

Ground: Stunfisk / Wooper

Ice: Jynx / Vanilluxe

Electric: Stunfisk / Pikachu

Fairy: Slurpuff / Jigglypuff

Fighting: Meinshao

Normal: Snorlax / Jiggs

Poison: Garbodor

Psychic: Jynx

Fire: Daramuka / Ninetails

Flying: Drifloon

Ghost: Sableye / Drifloon

Rock: Probopass

Steel: Mawhile / Probopass

Water: Wailmer

Let's see, the only ones that wouldn't be in my ultimate, like, 10 Pokemon tie for first place would be Wailmer, Sableye, Darumaka, Ninetails, and Meinshao.

KLEFKI

250px-707Klefki.png

So it's a Key, right? WRONG

It's a Key with a Key ring that has four other Keys attached to it, and for a mouth he has a Key hole, presumably for others to put their Keys into (or for reproduction, who am I to judge?).

Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 2