Zytten13

Vaporwave

Welp, since yesterday I've started to like Vaporwave a bit. It can be a pretty nice and mellow kind of music and suddenly turn into something that i'd call "disturbing" (the quotes are there because it's not that disturbing, but still it deserves the title).

The song that introduced me and a lot of people to Vaporwave:

What do you think about this strange musical current? I'm starting to love it and i'm looking for other albums aside MACINTOSH PLUS' Floral Shoppe and Chuck Person's Eccojam vol. 1.

I enjoy vaporwave from time to time. It's definitely meant to seem bizarre when you listen to it, I've noticed a lot of the album art uses bright colors and patterns while juxtaposing cultural symbols to seem jarring and otherworldly. I don't really understand it, but it's certainly interesting, and I like the nostalgic vibe I get from a lot of the music.

Anyways Macross 82-99 does some pretty great stuff, I enjoy pretty much everything he makes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO5SnRLAshY

https://soundcloud.com/amdiscs/macross-82-99

A little more on the bizarre side is this, I can't find much from this artist but this song is kinda relaxing in a weird way...

I like everything about vaporwave except for the slowed vocals, wish really kill it for me, for whatever reason. Macross 82-99 has done the best vaporwave stuff I've heard as well. 

I'm more into the whole vaporwave aesthetic than the music, I guess. 

I think ive heard this music before. it makes me feel weird.

This is just the feeling it gets out of me. Like i've lived in that 80's collective past.