Dropped Your Pocket

Pocket Gives Away Free Games!

So, as some people around here may know, I do a lot of buying of bundles of games and whatnot, especially Humble Bundles.  I usually have at least a few of the games in these bundles, and often have some to give away.  Instead of the hassle of asking individual people if they want whatever, I decided to make a thread to appeal to the entire community.

This thread is going to be dedicated to giveaways of games I have extras of from whatever source.  I will bump this thread every time I have games to give away from this point into the foreseeable future.

The rules of this thread are as follows:

1.  Don't be mean.  If you own the game, don't take it to sell it or whatever else.  Only ask if you intend to have it in your library.

2.  Limits.  I will limit games one per person, under certain circumstances (such keys not being claimed and someone wants it) I will give out keys to people who have already received one.  This rule only applies per batch of games.  Each new batch is another chance for anyone to get one game.

3.  Be polite.  If things get out of hand, I will end up just locking this thread and not doing anymore giveaways, so please be polite to both me and your fellow community members.

4.  Don't request in thread.  Please, please, PLEASE don't ask for a game in the thread.  If you do, I WILL ignore you.  I will ONLY give games via PM, not in the thread itself.

"But Pocket, how do I get these free games?!"

Good question person I just made up!  The way you get a free game is I will post a list of keys I have available.  First person to PM me gets the key and I'll cross it out on the list of games.  I will not respond to every person who PMs me, only the one who gets the key.  Keep in mind, I am an adult and I do work.  So don't expect an immediate answer.  If I have not replied to your PM, check the thread to see if your game is still available.  If it is, then just send me another message, I do make mistakes sometimes.  If the game was taken, then that's probably why I didn't respond.

On the off chance I have a second code in a batch (I have friends who buy bundles as I do, and sometimes get spares from them, or if I'm feeling generous, I'll buy a second bundle)  then the normal rules still apply, except instead of the first person, the first two people to PM me will get a code.  Simple as that.

Now that all the rules are over, time for the fun!

----------

Batch of 6/10/15 ALL GONE!

Braid
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
Limbo
Risk of Rain
Super Meat Boy
World of Goo
Antichamber

Batch of 7/28/15 ALL GONE!

The Stanley Parable

Batch of 9/10/15 ALL GONE!

Divekick
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds
Stardust Vanguards
No Time to Explain Remastered
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball

Batch of 9/27/15 ALL GONE!

Fez
Hotline Miami
Mirrormoon EP

Batch of 9/30/15 BETA EDITION ALL GONE!

Rainbow Six Siege BETA

Batch of 10/7/15 ALL GONE!

Skullgirls + DLC
Gone Home + Soundtrack

Batch of 10/15/15

Origin:
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
C&C Red Alert
Steam:
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

Batch of 11/25/15

Abyss Odyssey
Contagion x3
Vanguard Princess
One Way Heroics

• Upvote 11

To anyone who takes Super Meat Boy: I hope you suffer it as much as me. :)

I got top ten on the leaderboards on xbox, should be a cakewalk on steam. ;)

• Upvote 1

Alrighty everyone, I'm back again!  This time, I unfortunately only have one game to give away, but hey, that's something!  I was going to buy a second bundle to include with this, but I could not afford to do so (money is tight until my first paycheck at my new job).

This means you guys are going to have to fight over the ownership of a my single spare copy of The Stanley Parable, one of my favorite Steam games I own (out of the 380~ I currently own, at least).

Same rules apply as before, and I wish you guys the best of luck getting it!

• Upvote 2

Alrighty everyone, I'm back again!  This time, I unfortunately only have one game to give away, but hey, that's something!  I was going to buy a second bundle to include with this, but I could not afford to do so (money is tight until my first paycheck at my new job).

This means you guys are going to have to fight over the ownership of a my single spare copy of The Stanley Parable, one of my favorite Steam games I own (out of the 380~ I currently own, at least).

I'd pm you for that great game, but I don't wanna seem greedy. Good luck guys!

Edited by yugo657

I'd pm you for that great game, but I don't wanna seem greedy. Good luck guys!

2.  Limits.  I will limit games one per person, under certain circumstances (such keys not being claimed and someone wants it) I will give out keys to people who have already received one.  This rule only applies per batch of games.  Each new batch is another chance for anyone to get one game.

I literally do not care who gets it haha

*cough*

4. Don't request in thread. Please, please, PLEASE don't ask for a game in the thread. If you do, I WILL ignore you. I will ONLY give games via PM, not in the thread itself.

• Upvote 3

*cough*

4. Don't request in thread. Please, please, PLEASE don't ask for a game in the thread. If you do, I WILL ignore you. I will ONLY give games via PM, not in the thread itself.

Shhh, don't tell everyone I'm leading them on!

I don't even use my Steam account anyways, since I'm broke :-P