Cat Guard

Castle Crashers: Remastered Coming To Xbox One

The onyl thing I'm seeing 'worth' it for the remaster to buy again would be the better matchmaking and the minigames. Maybe the owners of the original will get a discounted upgrade-type thing?

Castle Crashers Remastered will feature the following:

– 5x increase in texture sizes
– Uncapped framerate — 60fps
– Various performance updates and improvements to gameplay and online multiplayer
– New mini game: Back Off Barbarian

Info on mini game:
Back Off Barbarian
Jump. Dart. Move and groove to the music. Whatever you do, just stay away from the enemies!

Back Off Barbarian is a simple but addicting mini-game where players move quickly using the D-Pad to avoid the enemies. As time passes, more enemies are added into the level and the players will find it harder to get around in the environment. Up to 4 players can be supported online or offline. Back Off Barbarian will only be available on the Remastered edition of Castle Crashers.

Note: Steam users will also get a chance to experience the remastered version in the future. The development of the Steam update will begin later this year.

For more information: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2015/06/15/announcing-castle-crashers-remastered/

I think its time I get an Xbox One.....

Same here.

Not just because of CC-Remastered, but because my 360 is five years old, it might burn out soon.

And knowing that I'll be getting Game 4 and CC-Remastered makes me want to get it even more.

I hope the steam version of it comes out soon! :D

I'm pretty hyped about the improved match making.

the visual crap and minigame who cares...

I hope the steam update fixes the issues I've had with multiplayer on cc. It is HORRIBLE to play multiplayer on PC.

Perfect timing!  I was just starting to think that Castlepedia needed some lovin' again.  It's just too bad that I'm still on a PS3.

I really really hope that our characters cross over. That would certainly be a lot of work for us to get all of them back. 

I really really hope that our characters cross over. That would certainly be a lot of work for us to get all of them back. 

I'm fine getting reset in the new version.  I'm sick of being called a hacker.

Edited by Hazard

I dont see any reason for me, myself to buy this. I have to start all over again and i cant play it on my PS3 like im used to.

And i never play minigames and i cant even see the difference between this one and the old one with the graphics.

They should atleast add a few more weapons, pets, 2 more characters and atleast 3 bonus lvls with a boss battle at the end.

If not, then im not going to buy this game just to lvl up 4 characters to lvl 99 and unlock every character and complete insane mode from the beginning again.

Please, you need to make it for ps4! We've been waiting and hoping for this for the longest time and we NEEEEEEED so bad to play castle crashers again!!!!! please do a timed release!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! It's very important to me as a ps4 owner with a strong love and devotion to castle crashers..... and also transferable save data would be great, but I'll do it all again if I could just please (so desperate) play my beloved castle crashers on ps4!! I'm begging you!!!!

If it resets, I'm not getting it.  I earned my 20+ Gold Skulls and I'm not doing it again.

Some games will allow your achievements and data to transfer over on the One and others don't.  Seeing as they haven't announced it I don't believe they will be.  In order to increased the texture and add a new mini game they had to rewrite the game code again.  

What I really want is for them to change the arrow magic for all the secret characters and make them unique to each one.       

A bit weird tbh. I guess on PC is already 60fps? I dunno, but it seems a bit pointless.

All current released versions are 30 fps (including PC).

• Upvote 2

A bit weird tbh. I guess on PC is already 60fps? I dunno, but it seems a bit pointless.

HOLY SMOKES IT'S DAN.  sorry for going off-topic. Either way I will probably buy the game again, I love playing it but I know some people never got a chance so it can be fun. I wonder if those game breaking combos are still possible.

Ok guys lets keep calm....... screw it NOTICE ME DAN SENPAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2x better graphics=2x as good?

Edited by Cat Guard

It felt so smooth lol