Picked up the Falco amiibo and it's probably the best looking one I've seen. Really nicely detailed... unlike my Marth. I also bought my girlfriend the female Inkling one as part of her Christmas gift.

I wish the villager amiibo wasn't so rare... Hes my favorite character to play as in smash.

Also, is 200 a good price for a shulk amiibo?

My friend has one unopened, but the top is bended.

I'm pretty sure 200 is too much, but...

Honestly I would be flabbergasted if anyone paid more than $30 for a NiB Shulk today, considering he's been getting restocked at multiple retailers recently. The one I bought back when he was uber-rare was around $30 and I'd say he was worth around $50 NiB at his peak. He's definitely more common now though, most seem to be going for $25 or less on Amazon

is it december yet

i want my shovel knight

Mine got bumped to January 8th, which is tomorrow...

But it arrived today! Thanks, GAME. :-D

IMG_20160107_154651762_zpscjtulymc.jpg

• Upvote 3

Nintendo restocks the amiibo, thus crashing the underground amiibo market. Its almost a shame.

Just wait 'til the Cloud and Bayonetta amiibo release. Hell will rise again soon enough.

Was it just my Shovel Knight that was missing the thing that prevents you from using inside of it's box?

Nope! Every Shovel Knight is missing that.

It's strange but pretty nice for in box collectors that still want to play Shovel Knight with the amiibo without buying another one.

• Upvote 1

No posts here since January? Where is your amiibo spirit?! (Admittedly I haven't bought any myself since Lucas came out...)

Squid sister amiibos incoming btw

TL;DW

-Squid sisters are only available in a bundle for $25 in the US, but they're available separately and in a bundle in UK

-they look sparkly and detailed and stuff

-basically act as a music player in Splatoon, with new music (judging by the trailer)

-maybe they dance too? Idk, it looked like they turned your plaza into a splatfest concert plaza

-also, inkling boy, girl, and squid recolor amiibos

-not sure if there's any new functionality, but they look exactly the same as the originals except for ink and skin color

-boy and girl recolors sold separately, trio (including squid recolor) available in another bundle

-sounds like these will be limited quality, at least in the UK

-all of these come out July 8 in the US and UK (July 7 in Japan)

-Japan is also getting another Squid Sisters concert, no one else gets one though because Japan is too busy playing Mother 3 on the VC to share anything

• Upvote 1

Squid Sister Amiibo are so cool. Their functionality sucks, though, especially if you don't get the music in the actual game, but even if you do, it really should have just been an update. The idea of more music is awesome, though, cos the music in Splatoon

is awesome.

4 Words.

MONSTER. HUNTER. STORIES. AMIIBO.

363932-ACC-noscale.jpg

If these ever get a western release, I'll definitely be picking at least one of them up!

4 Words.

363932-ACC-noscale.jpg

If these ever get a western release, I'll definitely be picking at least one of them up!

Whoa are those really amiibo? Those look pretty big and incredibly detailed for amiibo, not to mention those don't look like amiibo stands (although maybe this is some kind of prototype?)

4 Words.

363932-ACC-noscale.jpg

Whoa are those really amiibo? Those look pretty big and incredibly detailed for amiibo, not to mention those don't look like amiibo stands (although maybe this is some kind of prototype?)

Yeah Capcom announced these amiibo would be releasing along with the Monster Hunter Stories game/anime in Japan later this year. The figures do look kinda big for amiibo, but they definitely look like prototypes so they could change before release.

Hopefully the finished products look this big/detailed though.