350px-PMLogo.png

If you don't know what Project M is, that's okay!

In summary it is a mod of Super Smash Brothers Brawl,

intended to more competitive and technical than the original game.

Check out these trailers for the newest update below:

• Upvote 2

I haven't played on Netplay for a couple months, but I main Falcon and Marth cuz I'm a lame scumbag.

A bunch of us used to go really hard into PM last summer. DroppedYourPocket, Morg, GoldenGhost, Scaler and myself (maybe more that I'm forgetting too) basically played it non-stop. I've maybe played it twice since Smash Wii U came out though, although I still think PM is mechanically the better game, it's pretty much obsolete now that we have Smash For Wii U (in my eyes).

Ness shenanigans are the best though, and if you play on any other stage than fZmEMrq.png then you are playing completely wrong

WISPY

• Upvote 3

I've maybe played it twice since Smash Wii U came out though, although I still think PM is mechanically the better game, it's pretty much obsolete now that we have Smash For Wii U (in my eyes).

Smash 4 is pretty fun, I can't wait to see what new DLC characters they decide to work on next! (shovelknightpleeeeaaaaasssseee)

• Upvote 2

I've been trying out Ness in PM recently. He's a lot of fun to play, both his Dair and Neutral B are crazy good now.

I'm also liking how PM Ganondorf plays. It's very different and hard to get used to, but he's definitely more original and fun to play now.

• Upvote 1

I've been trying out Ness in PM recently. He's a lot of fun to play, both his Dair and Neutral B are crazy good now.

I'm also liking how PM Ganondorf plays. It's very different and hard to get used to, but he's definitely more original and fun to play now.

Yeah he's got his own moveset so he's not like a clone which is cool. I am actually liking Wario and Olimar a lot better now that their attacks are a bit better with this update, the past update made them pretty hard to play, and they got dropped a bit.