Sign in to follow this  
MaseFromBehemoth

[3-Jul-2015] Arena Feature - Ez Duz It

Hey Gaiz, letz be cool doodz okay?

Arena Feature
Ballz by SMITTY HITMAN

See, I put o'z in dude up there to signify the plural amount of great ball game stagez, not to be extra cool or because I spell bad. Get ready because here we have a smorgazbord of wild ball game stagez to check out.

Ballz3.jpg

A few offer a simple tweak to the standard formula that changez the strategy completely. For example: placing scoring netz for both teams on each side of the map makes it impossible for a defender to rest on his laurelz.

Ballz2.jpg

Some stagez push the level creator to it's limitz, like with a maximum vertical path where scoring is contingent on weaving around flying defenderz.

Ballz1.jpg

While you and your friendz are rocking your way through the levelz, remember: we Americans will be giving thankz for and celebrating our independenz! The only way the prisonerz here would ever have a chance at independence is by strapping a bomb to their heads and hoping for the best...which is exactly what they'll do! Starting today, BOOM! will unlock for you, just for being logged in while playing BattleBlock Theater!

FeaturePost_BOOM.jpg

In the meantime, I think I needz to get my keyboard checked.

This week, we get to re-feature another awesome community playlist in BattleBlock Theater! This week we've updated the Arena Feature so you get to try out this playlist again.

FeaturePost_Furbottom175.jpg
You can also unlock Purrham Furbottom while you're in an online area of the game! Happy playing!

FeaturePost_BOBBINS.jpg

Load up BattleBlock Theater and head to an online area of the game to unlock Mr. Bobbins this weekend! We've also updated the Arena Feature with this playlist!