Sign in to follow this  
Erin_Behemoth

[7-10-2015] Coop Feature: Fawnplays, And Now You Should Too!

Coop Feature:
FNAF 2 by FawnPLays
Difficulty Rating: Easy

A walk in the laser and buzz-saw filled park. Playlists of this difficulty will be a smooth experience full of interesting ideas more so than relentless challenge. These will generally be easier than the original Story mode campaign.

It is time again for The Behemoth to mingle with our fans and friends at the good old SDCC. That's San Diego Comic Con, for those not in the know. I guess I could have been referring to the Super Decisive Cattle Council, but no, THAT SDCC meets in the Fall. Honestly, I'm really excited about all of the cow-centric policies being voted on this year, but maybe that's just me.

...sorry, got a little derailed there.

San Diego Comic Con! What a perfect time to revel in the healthy friendship building exercise that is BattleBlock Theater, Coop mode. Healthy until they get you killed, sure, but everything that's happens before that? Pure, buddy-bonding gold.

Like the SDCC's, the name of this week's playlist is also an acronym, one that I won't be spelling out for reasons. Let's just say that if its as fun as this playlist, I shouldn't need to help advertise. Speaking of advertising...

xbla1.jpgxbla2.jpgxbla3.jpg

Looks fun, right? In the meantime, if you do happen to happen upon our booth at the convention, you may be happy to find a certain, spectacularly hairy somebody who was recently resurrected from his storage containment crypt. Here's a hint:

FeaturePost_BARBARIAN.jpg

Yep, and we let him out of his cage in BattleBlock Theater too! His fur has gotten a bit more matted since we saw him last, but as Barbarian fashion goes, that is très chic!

[Featured Playlist 10 July 2015]

Megan from the Behemoth encouraged me to make a playlist and try to get it featured. She also said somthing about reccomending a playlist to you guys, is there an area that I can do that?

Megan from the Behemoth encouraged me to make a playlist and try to get it featured. She also said somthing about reccomending a playlist to you guys, is there an area that I can do that?

There's some Furbottom's Features categories that allow advertising of playlists, depending on your version of the game. It's in the whole Battle Block Theater section of the main page.

Anyways, the final boss level was the hardest. I think the rest was easy.

Like a good playlist should! The time trial levels are assessments to see how you adapt to every aspect of the playlist's previous level mechanics so far.

Thanks for featuring my map o didn't expect to be featured XD nothing better then getting tons of friend requests and getting send messages saying it's impossible when it's easy

• Upvote 1

Thanks for featuring my map o didn't expect to be featured XD nothing better then getting tons of friend requests and getting send messages saying it's impossible when it's easy

I litterally cant agree with you more :)

I recently completed this Co-op feature with a friend of mine and we enjoyed playing this indeed and had no problem finishing it. However, my friend and I were disappointed when we did not receive the "Barbarian" star head as a prize. We completed all levels, including encores and nothing. If there is a way we can receive this star head or any way to get it, my friend and I would greatly appreciate that.

I have the barbarian head I'll give you mine cause I got it when I played the feature (plus it was my map XD) so I will give you mine

If you could do that, that'd be great! Add me as Vsuo or I'll add you as...FawnPlays I'm assuming?

I'm also trying to make harder playlists too, I'm working on a temple run map Right now too

Focus on the color schemes, a good looking level is more fun to play on :)

Good levels don't have random colored blocks, are hard, use good mechanics, and go with the theme. I like the conveyors, bubble gum blocks, or ice with lasers on top.

FeaturePost_SNAKEFACE.jpg

Happy Halloween weekend! In honor of the holiday, we're bringing back Snakeface as a Furbottom's Features reward. You can play the solo playlist or this co-op feature we just brought back!

FeaturePost_PEEPS.jpg

You can also get Peeps this weekend until November 1st! Peeps is unlockable just by heading to an online area :D

Have fun playing dress up in BattleBlock Theater!