U-Knighted

Castle Crashers - What We Want To See

I can't really name any characters outside of the Troll who are found in the map that are the same size as the knights, so it's hard to see any other characters added in the remastered. I highly doubt they'll add another knight, but if they for some reason did, it should totally be The Forgotten Knight, since if they made the Pink Knight for the fans, why not do the Forgotten Knight?

I would buy the heck out of a PC port. But, it's like 12 years old or something. They'd need some sort of gimmick to get some new people to buy it and I don't think they would add anything, as again, it's 12 years old.

Speaking of other games, Do we know why Alien Hominid wasn't ported over to PC?

I bet the Gluten the Cupcake wouldn't look too bad in CC. Don't get me wrong, Hatty is a unique character, and it was a cool idea to add a character nobody knew about, I think they did that so people would buy BBT, so I bet they probably would want people to buy Pit People

Horatio! Oh wait, on second thought don't, as we might just see an awful character like Hatty again.

I would like to see the Troll be playable, it is one of the most demanded characters, and I think it would be a good fit, with it starting with the leafy stick, with a splash magic sort of like the Skeleton's, but a different color, and maybe the acorn magic like the Brute. I think it would be weird to add Pierre, since they already added the other two characters from the Industrial Castle (The Industrial Knight and Fencer). I would like to see a Pit People related character in the remaster, since they added Hatty on the original CC, so I would not be surprised if they added a Pit People character.

Now back on topic,  I would still love to see the Troll and Pierre the Industrial Prince be playable.  I would love some mode harder than Insane that uses all 31 [Hopefully 33 :)  ] Character switching from level to level all for one final bragging rights shown bright as day that you completed it.  Meh, I could hope for that as DLC 

They could bundle it with Pit People? So it's cheaper to buy Pit People + Alien Hominid than it would be to buy them separately. 

They're probably not re-re-releasing Alien Hominid; I'm pretty sure it's a part of the backward compatibility alongside BBT. However, a Pit People + CCRM deal would be great.

I want a unique magic moveset for the five arrow rain guys. Redesign Industrialist so he uses pistons like pillar magic, and gear projectiles.

I had a conversation with danklord recently about what each of the arrow clones would do if they had original magic;

Thief would be the same as before, as it is completely themed around arrows.

Peasant would perform similar to the Beekeeper, but would use chickens instead.

Civilian would have corn boss magic; with the splash being a corn pop up and attack however far the level of magic is (performing similar to blacksmith, but better).  Its projectile would be pieces of popcorn, and the jump would be him being propelled by a corn.

Stove Face would be a 'rock knight', with a splash similar to Blue Knight[different aesthetic], and a mini-boulder as the projectile (like the ones that the beefies throw in full moon.

We couldn't come up with anything for Open Face Gray Knight...

Obviously, these would be amazing, but I seriously doubt that they would change something that much in an updated version.

I want a unique magic moveset for the five arrow rain guys. Redesign Industrialist so he uses pistons like pillar magic, and gear projectiles.

I had a conversation with danklord recently about what each of the arrow clones would do if they had original magic;

Thief would be the same as before, as it is completely themed around arrows.

Peasant would perform similar to the Beekeeper, but would use chickens instead.

Civilian would have corn boss magic; with the splash being a corn pop up and attack however far the level of magic is (performing similar to blacksmith, but better).  Its projectile would be pieces of popcorn, and the jump would be him being propelled by a corn.

Stove Face would be a 'rock knight', with a splash similar to Blue Knight[different aesthetic], and a mini-boulder as the projectile (like the ones that the beefies throw in full moon.

We couldn't come up with anything for Open Face Gray Knight...

Obviously, these would be amazing, but I seriously doubt that they would change something that much in an updated version.

Couldn't Civilian just be beekeeper shooting pigs like piggy?