MY IDEA FOR A CHEST SYSTEM

In pit people I think it would be a cool idea to add a sort of chest system, This is my version of a chest system. Basically, after a round or a level, you will get the regular drops and a possible chance of a chest, the possibility of getting these would be uncommon to rare in the loot system based on their rank. The chests will have multiple ranks: Peasant, Rare, Legend, and Boss chests. The Peasant, Rare, and Legend chests will be obtained by winning a game along with the other loot, but Boss chests are only obtained by beating highly difficult levels. The chests will be able to be unlocked by buying keys with in-game gold or currency. The keys will be somewhat cheap for the Peasant chest keys a medium amount of gold for the rare chest keys, and a medium amount of gold for the legend chest keys, these will be bought from some sort of mid-game merchant. The boss chests will be free to open. These chests will drop 1-2 cosmetics for characters that you have on your team, the higher the rank of the crate, the higher the tier of the cosmetic. Since behemoth always has their jokes they could add a highly rare chance of getting something called a unusual " Waste of money ". "The waste of money"s would be versions of the cosmetics that are glowing. I think this would be a great addition to the game, as it would add a fun way to get cool things in the game and something for people who have beat the game to collect. But then again, this is a forum page and behemoth has probably added something along the lines of this already. Thanks to anyone who have read this and I wish everyone a good and to summer! :-D

Edited by Ashdood

I love the idea, don't get me wrong, but wouldn't it make more sense to have the enemies (and bosses) all just drop the items after the battle instead of making a chest that you have to walk to, open, and then collect everything that falls out?

Feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong here. :-)

If you have seen the updated first twenty minutes, you get all of the stuff after beating a round, And they way you open chests is you would go to your home in the town.

If you have seen the updated first twenty minutes, you get all of the stuff after beating a round, And they way you open chests is you would go to your home in the town.

Derp, my bad

i have a really good idea for a chest system

ok so on character creation theres a slider called "Chest" and if you slide left u have small fun bags but if you slight it all the way right you get big ol watermelon sized jugs.

patented. pay me?

Nah. I'm good.

Why not just regular ol' chests ya simpletons

• Upvote 1