Sign in to follow this  
NammerGamer

Castle Crahers: Remasted Dlc

With the new castle crashers coming out will we be able to transfer the DLC we have already bought, also with the Xbox one Remasted will we still have the Battleblock Theater DLC?

Most likely not. I imagine the coding structure will be different, especially with the new graphics and stuff, so we'll probably have to buy it again. Although I can count on a discount if we already own it on the original.

But what do you think would happen to the Battleblock Theater DLC (Can't Stop Crying DLC), since you needed to buy Battleblock to get it would it be available to buy or would you not be able to get it any more?

It was separate from the game on PS3, so the same will likely apply for the Remastered port.

With the backwards compatibility, BBT should be on Xbox One, so I'm guessing it will work the same as it did on the 360 to get Hatty

So, I have a question, aside from having better graphics and kind of thing, can we expect stuff like new characters and pets?

Edited by TheRoosterHead

So, I have a question, aside from having better graphics and kind of thing, can we expect stuff like new characters and pets?

I would assume that could be possible since Pit People has been announced recently, and with how Hatty was programmed into the game before BBT released, I could very well see someone from Pit People making it into the game as an unlockable character or possibly DLC.

I personally doubt that they will because usually when a game is remastered the don't add things to the main story via items or mission/levels usually it's just better graphics and sometimes a new game mode. But as said above dlc could be possible.

PLEASE MAKE NEW MAPS AND MORE STUFF AND HEROS.  I LOVE THIS GAME!!  NEW MAPS AND STORY.  I'D SPEND $20.00 Plus on DLC EACH!!