Who plays this awesome shooter? You get to shoot people, punch people (or sometimes if you punch an ally you pretty much high five people), kill people, and drive things, and stab things.

Master chief and Cortana

post-23932-0-86160000-1437413346_thumb.jpg

Edited by RedHotSword3256

We already have a Halo-related thread. Check it here: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/17221-halo-reach/?p=350053

To be fair, that's a thread for just Halo Reach. Seems like the OP wants this thread to be about the Halo games in general, and the one you linked wasn't ever very active anyways, so I'm willing to let it slide.

I don't play very much Halo, I've only ever played Halo Reach, 4, and Combat Evolved Anniversary. I find the single-player campaign modes to be horrendously boring, but then again I dislike most shooters in general. The online multiplayer is pretty fun though; I spent ludicrous amounts of time playing Reach online with friends. I think I reached the rank of General 2.

I dunno why you're making it sound like Halo's a 90's thing or something. Pretty sure everyone and their dog knows Halo and how it's been going down the drain with recent iterations of the game getting worse and worse. I've been a huge fan, but now I mostly play Halo Online since it's the true Halo 3 experience. And it's free and on PC!

Edited by yugo657
  • Upvote 1

I bought the Halo 4 Xbox 360. I thought it looked cool.

I played co-op with my friend for like 4 hours but got bored pretty quickly.

I don't like Halo, I'm sorry...

I have yet to play Halo games at all, but a friend of mine gave me his copy of Halo: Combat Evolved for Xbox. I ought to play that at some point.

I like Halo because lots of stupid and funny things have happened. Like the time I played Co-Op and my Warthog did a 360 and I ran over my friend. And the time I stabbed him and he fell down some stairs.

Halo is overrated.

Like Call of Duty

And sort of FNAF

Dang it Morg's stupid signature is there again.

I'm sorry

Sort of FNAF?

Oh ho, my friend, that's gone above and beyond the COD and Halo crazes.

I wasn't referring to that, but, Halo is up there with COD for being extremely defended by it's players. I'm not saying Halo games are bad, I have yet to even play a game in the franchise, but it's got some... er, "fans" to defend it.

COD is becoming overrated. Halo is the tenth most popular video game.

It was always overrated. I'm not a COD fan myself but I've seen these people all over the internet and even in real life.

People are screaming in their headsets and making videos, and the controversy.

The same for any game. Smash Bros, Halo, anything goes. It's a popular thing to do.

Who plays this awesome shooter? You get to shoot people, punch people (or sometimes if you punch an ally you pretty much high five people), kill people, and drive things, and stab things.

Umm, Halo is about preventing aliens who worship a circular inverted planet (shaped like a halo, called Halo, hence the name Halo) from destroying the earth. Halo ONLINE is shooting people for fun because the world is so effed up that for some reason that is seen as fun.

Umm, Halo is about preventing aliens who worship a circular inverted planet (shaped like a halo, called Halo, hence the name Halo) from destroying the earth. Halo ONLINE is shooting people for fun because the world is so effed up that for some reason that is seen as fun.

Those are some things you get to do. You also get to play multiplayer and lots of games and you also can make your own map. Speaking of high fives, I high fived my friend to death.

Those are some things you get to do. You also get to play multiplayer and lots of games and you also can make your own map. Speaking of high fives, I high fived my friend to death.

You just stated in more detail about the online mode, which I already stated, and said the map making mode, which I forgot about.

Halo online multiplayer is about killing other players, infecting people, capturing flags, and dropping bombs maybe? And you can make your own map and add trucks. I made an experiment map.

opinion

post-23932-0-28038800-1437510299_thumb.jpg

opinion

As I said before...

...I didn't disagree with you...

...The game is somewhat fun, I'm just not a huge FPS/TPS fan