I love that series alot. alot alot alot. I want to get a COG necklace and wear it. Funny story, I went to go mail something at UPS and the chick working there was wearing one, I didn't ask her for her  GT, thought it would be rude since she's at work and all.

Dark Souls?

Console; I like being able to just lay down on my couch and play.  PC needs you to be more awake and sitting up straight.

Gears UE or MGSV

Edited by Hazard
  • Upvote 1

Definitely MGSV, I love the series, and I know I am going to love this game because it continues right after peace walker! :D

• Upvote 1

Kinda bleh to be honest. Lots of great games that came out, but I don't have a 3ds or wii u yet. Gotta get things situated finacially first before I spend more on my hobby.

Favorite game this year

I know it's not out yet, but a tie between Super Mario Maker and Triforce Heros. Both are taking the core mechanics of their respective series and making them new and innovative; either by letting you make your own level, or expanding the 1-player Zelda gameplay to a multiplayer audience. Both of these are must-haves, in my book.

Favorite movie/TV show of 2015

I really enjoyed Ant Man but I think Mission Impossible Rogue Nation takes it for me. Now we have to consider that Star Wars Episode 7 will come out later this year and that might blow everything else away (or it might not) so we'll have to see.

Sailor Moon?

Some of the best, most involved devs from any company.  They frequently talk to and play with the community, and in general make some of the most fun games that exist.

Satan  EA?

Edited by Hazard

Pretty cool company, don't like the way the run the company/let employees do whatever they want, it's probably why we'll never see half-life 3 come to fruition ever. 

twitch, and streaming games in general

How can you play Fallout 4 if you're only 13?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Eh, Saturday afternoon is ok, I have to clean a lot on the weekend though....

The N.W.A.?

Edited by Cat Guard

How can you play Fallout 4 if you're only 13?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Eh, Saturday afternoon is ok, I have to clean a lot on the weekend though....

The N.W.A.?

Never been a problem to me, haven't turned into a sociopath................ yet. And plus, my dad likes the games too.

About CBS, I used to watch a lot of Dora The Explorer.

Rick & Morty?

Edited by TheRoosterHead