Howdy, folks. I've been playing Driveclub recently, the full version, not the PS Plus version, and I decided to upload some screenshots-- screenshots taken in the photo mode, that is. 

For those of you that don't know, Driveclub is a PS4 arcade racing game that can be pure fun or pure madness depending on how good you are. It's not a sim like Project Cars, but it's still plenty fun. Despite the fact that doesn't have as many cars as, say, Forza, you have to remember that the developers wanted you to have fun AND play a good looking racing game, and boy did they nail it. It's absolutely gorgeous. Moving on, there isn't any tuning or tweaking or upgrading of cars. It all boils down to your skill. The game itself is very hard at first, but is very rewarding when you master it. And if you don't want to get the full game, there is a Playstation Plus "demo" to try out. There's only one country's tracks, but hey, it's still fine there. Driveclub (base game, not including the season pass, which is also a great deal) is a steal at $25.

Enough about the game. For some reason, I got all giddy about pictures with the 2016 Nissan 370z Nismo and lightning. This was a track in Japan I took these on, by the way. I'll be adding some new pictures whenever I feel like it whenever it's possible and the time is right. If no one looks at these, though, well, then... *fart noise*

Enjoy!

yPmNQOl.jpg

FO80Ngg.jpg

After this point, I realized that you could change the lightning to look much clearer, at the cost of the rest of the picture being darker. 

4jqOski.jpg

HTy6gDq.jpg

0SqpspC.jpg

Lightning-free:

8pfOIc5.jpg

FtuGw2a.jpg

Thanks for lookin' at 'em.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peaceful morning drive in an Aston Martin. Location? Scotland.

g0azqge.jpg

WARP SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED 

coLWPtZ.jpg

A Corvette in Japan? Huh? But who really cares?

yi61efr.jpg

Patch 1.01 Notes for Thread

General Improvements

Changed images to automatically be easily accessible instead of having a player be forced to click on the Imgur link. Simply open the spoiler to view it.

Improved thread stability. 

Patch 1.02 Notes for Thread, posted at 9:43 PM EST

Bug Fixes

Fixed two images that were not loading properly. They should appear to all players now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for your patience. We're working hard here at MeltedCow Co. to ensure that you, the playerbase, get the most enjoyable and pleasing experience possible. 

~MeltedCow Co.

Edited by MeltedCow
  • Upvote 5

Ever heard of Burnout Paradise? Kinda getting those vibes from this game.

I'm honestly a sucker for any simplistic racing game, so I would love to try this out if I ever got a PS4. Definitely looks amazing! :-D

I'm honestly a sucker for any simplistic racing game, so I would love to try this out if I ever got a PS4. Definitely looks amazing! :-D

Burnout Paradise? BURNOUT PARADISE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw

Burnout Paradise was my jam on PS3. I played the dookie out of it. Sadly, the destruction isn't really like that in Driveclub, but I'm fine with that. Although, Burnout Paradise is open world, whereas Driveclub is a pure racing game with tracks and stuff... It's still good for you.

Paradise was allllll about dem wrecks for me.

• Upvote 1

Burnout Paradise was my jam on PS3. I played the dookie out of it. Sadly, the destruction isn't really like that in Driveclub, but I'm fine with that. Although, Burnout Paradise is open world, whereas Driveclub is a pure racing game with tracks and stuff... It's still good for you.

What's my mixtape doing here?

• Upvote 1

What's my mixtape doing here?

I mean, it IS a quality mixtape

• Upvote 1

Well, in the middle of posting this, the internet went out, and I had to restart all over. 

That's painful.

Anyways, yes, I know this is double-posting, but it's my own topic and it's to update it. I think that's fair enough.

This is my "Pagani Huayra in India" collection. Wowza, such a creative name.

uu3AIPG.jpg

KASeqrn.jpg

cFT3SNG.jpg

H2an8hL.jpg

rZk7LaF.jpg

iDuPcn6.jpg

I'll finish with these bridge shots.

POGbgkb.jpg

TrOOlyE.jpg

I'll edit the few misc. pictures in afterwards. ^ These photos weren't ALL taken on the same track, by the way. I think I used around three. 

Fiddlesticks. I can't post that many images. I'll try and include them in the original post, although that won't work, probably. 

EDIT #?: Added the miscellaneous pictures to the main post. Enjoy.

Edited by MeltedCow

I love how this game looks. At this point I really don't care about the gameplay, it just seems fun to drive around in a sweet ride, headlights on, driving on a desk road with a bustling city skyline in the background.

Daaang, this is a racing game?

I love how this game looks. At this point I really don't care about the gameplay, it just seems fun to drive around in a sweet ride, headlights on, driving on a desk road with a bustling city skyline in the background.

Daaang, this is a racing game?

Yes, it is a racing game, although some could argue that it's a car photography simulator, lol. It's actually difficult to begin with, but if you know what you're doing, it's rewarding. Plenty of car decal customization.

The only non-Mario Kart racing game I'll admit is good (and I played) is Burnout 3 on PS2. That was a classic.

But it's been a while so maybe I'll see what is so good about this Driveclub game, idk.

The only non-Mario Kart racing game I'll admit is good (and I played) is Burnout 3 on PS2. That was a classic.

But it's been a while so maybe I'll see what is so good about this Driveclub game, idk.

Basically, IMO, the simplicity and graphics.

There's more, but I'm tired, so... 'night.