Sign in to follow this  
Hazard

I Have Finally Finished The Ultimate Challenge

I have played Castle Crashers for over 6 years and have finally gotten every single gold skull in the game, in addition to every character being max level.

For proof,

Edited by Hazard
  • Upvote 12

Nice work! I don't even have the patience to get a gold skull on ONE.

Great job! The only thing I have is 1 99 and no gold skulls. I don't see how you never get bored after 6 years of playing it

Thanks guys, I only finished this because I wanted to be done with the 360 before the remaster came out

Edited by Hazard

Great job Hazard/BeatsByDay. I have all the golden skulls (except pink knight :evil:) above level 80 but getting all to 99 is a serious achievement. I hope people won't recognize you as a cheater tho  :| that would suck.

Great job Hazard/BeatsByDay. I have all the golden skulls (except pink knight :evil:) above level 80 but getting all to 99 is a serious achievement. I hope people won't recognize you as a cheater tho  :| that would suck.

95% of lobbies nowadays, I get insta-kicked/dragged to arena.  I have to show all my stats to prove legitness, I would stick at 30 for a while if I were you.

Damn, I don't get why people kick someone before they even play with them. For arena I don't even fight when I know they are doing it just doing to lengthen their e-p****s. I try to get into STT(XYY) invincibility to piss them off.

And It's actually impossible for me to get the pink knight so I'm always stuck at 30 ;) I have like 15 level 99 characters so I will be looking legit for a while :D.

I'm wondering how many crashers have also gotten the ultimate challenge done like you Hazard? There are a couple of legends in this thread. I've learned crashing from my master Halfcoordinated. Played some sick games with aced, mattyg, beermeup and 2 guys I won't mention because they hacked afterwards. Oh and TONS of randoms. What about you?

PS: I'ts because the pink knight is not allowed in the dutch store :evil:.

Damn, I don't get why people kick someone before they even play with them. For arena I don't even fight when I know they are doing it just doing to lengthen their e-p****s. I try to get into STT(XYY) invincibility to piss them off.

I typically mess around with kids in arena (Freezelocking with blue or Stunlocking with brute)  Kids always assume 'stupid hacker he should be easy to beat'.

I'm wondering how many crashers have also gotten the ultimate challenge done like you Hazard? There are a couple of legends in this thread. I've learned crashing from my master Halfcoordinated. Played some sick games with aced, mattyg, beermeup and 2 guys I won't mention because they hacked afterwards. Oh and TONS of randoms. What about you?

Played with my cousins, TheForgottenKnight, and IndustrialKnight at the very start.  I solo'd for the remaining 27 (Except for the Tornado Necrosane fights).  Solo is easier because you don't have to get multiple people who know what to do.  Now, I just try to help other people through insane and make guides/teach them techniques to get good.

PS: I'ts because the pink knight is not allowed in the dutch store  :evil:.

That sucks, but at least your not all 99's can vouch for your legitness.

Edited by Hazard
  • Upvote 1

I typically mess around with kids in arena (Freezelocking with blue or Stunlocking with brute)  Kids always assume 'stupid hacker he should be easy to beat'.

Haha, I got called a hacker by some kid because I was air juggling in the air and he was like "You can't fly! You're a freaking hacker!!!!" I had to explain what a combo is, and how to use it lol

• Upvote 1

Lol. I tried to beat a hacker but all I did was 1 damage and I couldn't juggle him.

Played with my cousins, TheForgottenKnight, and IndustrialKnight at the very start.  I solo'd for the remaining 27 (Except for the Tornado Necrosane fights).  Solo is easier because you don't have to get multiple people who know what to do.  Now, I just try to help other people through insane and make guides/teach them techniques to get good.

Wow you have a cool family with multiple masters of castle crashers :) Great work on the guides! I have the urge to create a dedicated website/wiki (or improve castlewiki) for all information you have provided and all the information I want to write down (I'm not a fan of threads with this sort of stuff, they get lost easily unless they get stickied or you land there via google).

Haha, I got called a hacker by some kid because I was air juggling in the air and he was like "You can't fly! You're a freaking hacker!!!!" I had to explain what a combo is, and how to use it lol

Hahaha that is funny.

• Upvote 1

Lol. I tried to beat a hacker but all I did was 1 damage and I couldn't juggle him.

I've gotten enough practice in the arena that it's to the point of I can kill them before they have enough time to use their potions.

Played with my cousins (5 Golds), TheForgottenKnight (1 Gold), and IndustrialKnight (1 Gold) at the very start.  I solo'd for the remaining 24(Except for the Tornado Necrosane fights).  Solo is easier because you don't have to get multiple people who know what to do.  Now, I just try to help other people through insane and make guides/teach them techniques to get good.

Great work on the guides! I have the urge to create a dedicated website/wiki (or improve castlewiki) for all information you have provided and all the information I want to write down (I'm not a fan of threads with this sort of stuff, they get lost easily unless they get stickied or you land there via google).

You should make a website/wiki.  Castlewiki is a lost cause, and everything posted there is wrong and stupid.  It's a circle**** (Sorry for the profanity, I just couldn't think of a different description) run by 12 year olds.  I'm going to make an ultimate story mode guide, and I will link all of my other guides to it (Tiers, Weapon guide, Animal orb guide [Making this one today], Character guide, Arena guide?, and possibly a few others).  I hope that that one will be stickied, and it would be really cool if you could compile all of it into one website like you were thinking about.

Wow you have a cool family with multiple masters of castle crashers  :)

Yeah, we were originally going to all get solid gold together (4 of us), but they ran out of gold and then their xbox broke after 5 gold skulls.

Edited by Hazard
  • Upvote 1

Nice, I had about 17 Whit Skulls and 5 gold skulls until a data wipe, so now I have 4 white skulls and 1 gold skull.

Thanks m8, always great to see a new gold skull collector around.

How the hell did you do the leveling? I still remember that I managed to get some characters to 99, but only with the help of the boomeran glitch and the PvP fight at the end of the barbarian boss... but doing that legitimate is incredible!

How the hell did you do the leveling? I still remember that I managed to get some characters to 99, but only with the help of the boomeran glitch and the PvP fight at the end of the barbarian boss... but doing that legitimate is incredible!

Fighting the trolls in thieves forest for 30 - 45 minutes gives about 50k XP if you have as little strength as possible.  The rest of the XP came as I played through insane

Fighting the trolls in thieves forest for 30 - 45 minutes gives about 50k XP if you have as little strength as possible.  The rest of the XP came as I played through insane

Ah, you kept the boss alive and killed his minions the whole time? Still, it's exhausting I guess, especially since you need to pay attention not to kill the boss.  :|

Edited by Oynox

Ah, you kept the boss alive and killed his minions the whole time? Still, it's exhausting I guess, especially since you need to pay attention not to kill the boss.  :|

It's really not that bad and it only takes an hour to get to a high enough level to finish insane mode at 99.. The boss itself is a pain to kill and just focusing on the minions will give plenty of exp.