Lindsay

Have You Guys Met Skylatron? Meet Skylatron! She Will Support You Technically!

Hi y'all! In the past, I have helped out with forum tech support goodness -- but in the future, the amazing and wonderful SKYLATRON will be doing this!

You may have already seen her bopping around, saying hi, answering questions... please join me in welcoming her more officially. ^_^

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/user/26921-skylatron-behemoth/

Thanks, as always, for playing our games (and for being so cool and nice)!

• Upvote 7

Heeeyyyyy!

I'm Skylatron - part human, part alien robot. It's cool, my programming is pretty solid. Very few world-core meltdowns have occurred due to my technical glitches.

Ahem, anyway...

Super stoked to support this community in an increased capacity and getting to know you all more!

(For extra credit in this thread: tell me one of your favorite memories from any of our games. ^_^)

• Upvote 8

This seems like it will be really interesting.

I personally like either when I got my 31st gold skull or when I finished the purple laser in BBT the most.

Hello, welcome to the forums, we don't bite except Pac-Zane.

How much will this extra credit go towards my grade in forumaligy? Anyways, my favorite memory of your games are the humor in all of the games, from the narrated humor of Mr. Stamper, to the un-narrated humor of Mr. Paladin.

Heeeyyyyy!

I'm Skylatron - part human, part alien robot. It's cool, my programming is pretty solid. Very few world-core meltdowns have occurred due to my technical glitches.

Ahem, anyway...

Super stoked to support this community in an increased capacity and getting to know you all more!

(For extra credit in this thread: tell me one of your favorite memories from any of our games. ^_^)

Hello, I'm Mangle. Some still call me Gamefemale despite the fact I changed my name and I don't really like that name anymore. :roll: Anyways, even though I'm still very active around here, I don't post much anymore because.........reasons I shall not say in this topic.

Extra credit you say? I wonder what it is. I really hope it's what I'm thinking. What am I thinking exactly? Well, that's a secret! :-P Probably the best memory I had from any Behemoth game is playing Battleblock Theater. More specifically, playing Ball Game with Dan Paladin. I learned some great Ball Gaming skills from him. :-)

Oh, that's who I saw sneaking around online! This explains everything!

Favorite memory from a Behemoth game? The first time I beat Castle Crashers, watching the credits roll, and then realizing there's MORE characters... :|

The life of a completionist...

Heeeyyyyy!

Ahem, anyway...

I knew it was you since I seen the username. That world-core metldown of 09 cost me my entire family! I will have my revenge Skylatron!

p.s. my favorite moment was beating Alien Hominid on hard without using a continue, and getting the "Dont get hit by the final boss" achivement on hard difficulty. Made me pretty proud of myself.

• Upvote 1

Hallo. I am the mascot. My favorite memory was when i was the  heavy weapons guy unpaid mascot of the company you are paid to work for. (presumably)

Nice to meet you, skylahoozitwhatnow. 

Always great to see a new face...or avatar, I guess. I look forward to seeing you around!

My favourite memory has got to be playing through Castle Crashers for the first time with a friend. Good times!

Nice to meet you, skylatron! It'll be a pleasure seeing you around!  :-D

Let's just hope you behave better than the last alien robot we had around here... I think his name was "Dropped Your Sprocket" or something like that

Anyways my favorite memory is the time I got to play Ball Game against Dan Paladin! That was pretty rad. Aside from that, I have very fond memories of playing player-made levels in BBT, especially ones that I or my friends had made. BBT in general is pretty magical.

• Upvote 3

Welcome aboard, glad to have you around.

I think the most fond memory I have was just playing the Alien Hominid flash game wayyyyy back in the day on Newgrounds as a kid.  Super nostalgic more than anything, but still fun.

Thanks for the warm welcome! <4 

My first memory of a Behemoth game was with Castle Crashers. I was at a friends house and he was a serious game hopper - Castle Crashers was his "new hotness". We spent nights up, entire weekends, playing CC together. Those were the daaaaays. 

• Upvote 3

skylatron i have one question

if you are the chosen one

how many eggs can you fit in your mouth? they must be scrambled. the quantity of scrambled eggs in your mouth at single moment is very important. for science.

also how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

skylatron i have one question

if you are the chosen one

how many eggs can you fit in your mouth? they must be scrambled. the quantity of scrambled eggs in your mouth at single moment is very important. for science.

Hard-boiled eggs I could probably fit 3. Scrambled though? A solid dozen. I'll Periscope my attempt.

also how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

You said there was only one question! 

• Upvote 2