NammerGamer

Pit People Dlc?

Would the Pit People only have DLC from Castle Crashers: Remastered or will the backwards compatibility with the Xbox one somehow help us get DLC from previous titles, also would there be separate DLC for the original Castle Crashers and the Remastered if DLC comes from games through backwards compatibility?

I would assume there are special costumes if you have an achievement from any previous Behemoth games associated with your account, but you bring up a valid point. It really depends on if they implement a method to do so, but I have faith they will! :-D

I agree with you I hope they either give a customization from previous titles like in Battleblock or a new character like in Castle Crashers, either or would be great just hope backwards compatibility will help us get DLC from all of their previous titles. :D

Chances are that we see Hominid and BBT eventually be remastered for the one, just like castle crashers.  However, it would be great if they took achievements from the 360 into account for PitPeople's loyalty bonuses

I wonder if, since castle crashers remasteded didn't have a bonus for previous games, cause their now available to evergone, would pit people receive bonuses from previous titles? If it does I could only see castle crashers remastered giving it a bonus. Or as I said would backwards compatibility somehow come to save the day?

Edited by NammerGamer