Hazard

Hazard's Castle Crashers Tier List V1.0

I've hated him so long that my heart has been hardened. Even if he's buffed in ccrm I still might not like him cause let's face it, even with a buff he still won't even be better than alien.

Agreed, I'm saving him for my last white skull and probably last gold skull as well, even if he is buffed.

Speaking of alien I might like him more if he's buffed cause honestly I do like his magic because it's kind of like the massively dumbed-down version of my concept for the church store priest, and even though it's worthless for boss slaying, his splash can clear crowds and even at times has a good bit of crowd control just because the explosion is bigger AND more potent than that of a bomb. I think he's equal to Gray Knight because of that. If his projectile wasn't gimped and his air projectile had kickback then he might even be equal to Royal Guard and Conehead

You haven't gotten to the point of the game as the Alien where everything gets so hard, but once you get there, I'm sure you will COMPLETELY understand my ranking.

Side note, Blacksmith isn't as buffed as we hoped, but at least he's still way better than he used to be.

Sadly true, I have my Blacksmith to 99 on CCRM.  The Splash is where most of the changes happened; They tried to fix the splash's hits issue, and they kind-of fixed it. Now it fluctuates from 2-4 hits; with 3 hits being the most common. They also made the damage ticks all hit at nearly the exact same time, which is relatively pointless, aside from being able to hit the Painter multiple times a splash in his second phase...  They also removed all of its casting delay, which is nice.  The huge buff, in my opinion, is its range.  On the original, it had one of the shortest range splashes in the entire game, but now, its splash has a longer range than the Necromancer's!

I've hated him so long that my heart has been hardened. Even if he's buffed in ccrm I still might not like him cause let's face it, even with a buff he still won't even be better than alien.

Agreed, I'm saving him for my last white skull and probably last gold skull as well, even if he is buffed.

Speaking of alien I might like him more if he's buffed cause honestly I do like his magic because it's kind of like the massively dumbed-down version of my concept for the church store priest, and even though it's worthless for boss slaying, his splash can clear crowds and even at times has a good bit of crowd control just because the explosion is bigger AND more potent than that of a bomb. I think he's equal to Gray Knight because of that. If his projectile wasn't gimped and his air projectile had kickback then he might even be equal to Royal Guard and Conehead

You haven't gotten to the point of the game as the Alien where everything gets so hard, but once you get there, I'm sure you will COMPLETELY understand my ranking.

Side note, Blacksmith isn't as buffed as we hoped, but at least he's still way better than he used to be.

Sadly true, I have my Blacksmith to 99 on CCRM.  The Splash is where most of the changes happened; They tried to fix the splash's hits issue, and they kind-of fixed it. Now it fluctuates from 2-4 hits; with 3 hits being the most common. They also made the damage ticks all hit at nearly the exact same time, which is relatively pointless, aside from being able to hit the Painter multiple times a splash in his second phase...  They also removed all of its casting delay, which is nice.  The huge buff, in my opinion, is its range.  On the original, it had one of the shortest range splashes in the entire game, but now, its splash has a longer range than the Necromancer's!

Blacksmith always seemed to me like he had the same range as pillar magic honestly.

I can see alien having his moments on full moon, and even the necromancer fight because of his explosive splash attack. I think the huge explosion on his splash will be equal to bombs and arrow rain combined in those areas. But that's just a hypothesis, so it can easily be proven wrong when I actually try it.

I wish someone told me Hatty sucked before I started playing as him and I've completed the game with him first (He's the only character I've completed the game with so far). Now I'm working on Green and Red Knights to complete the game to unlock Royal Guard and Skeleton.

I wish someone told me Hatty sucked before I started playing as him and I've completed the game with him first (He's the only character I've completed the game with so far). Now I'm working on Green and Red Knights to complete the game to unlock Royal Guard and Skeleton.

If you like the character then there's no problem with beating the game with it, or even insane mode. This guide is just a "who's good for insane mode" kind of guide rather than a "you should use this character and only this one" kind.

Most of your characters will be scattered throughout the ranks; That's just normal.