Sign in to follow this  
Erin_Behemoth

[8-14-2015] Arena Feature: Flat Out Awesome!

Arena Feature:
SquaredCircelFun by Ten_Tacles

One-time Furbottom Feature winner, Ten_Tacles, shows us this week that he still has it! Or perhaps he created this week's playlist at the same time he was creating his other Feature winner, "River Brawl". I mean, who knows how much multi-tasking is possible when you have ten tacles.

Two plus two, times three, carry the one...

Yeah, he probably still had like six tacles left to make a sandwich as well. Hey Ten_Tacles, if you let me have that sandwich, I'll put in a good word with Mr. Furbottom for you...

Speaking of good words, I have quite a few of them for SquaredCircelFun as well! This is a super solid set of levels that could easily pose as official Behemoth entries... especially one involving catapults and explosive blocks that forces the ball carrier to juke and jive with an extra dollop of verve as well. Oh did I mention this is an all ball playlist? So, that might be a reason for you not to like this week's Feature, you know, if you have an irrational hatred of round things. You know who you are.

Triangle heads? I'm lookin' at you.

2015-08-13_00043.jpg2015-08-13_00002.jpg2015-08-13_00008.jpg

Did you miss that last hoop? May I suggest using this fine gentleman as your sporting partner! His face doubles as a backboard, and passing to a friend before you score always nets you three extra points!

FeaturePost_SteamRoller2.jpg

[Featured Playlist 14 August 2015]

Wow, featured again?

I am flattered.

So flattered I wanted to tell you that you wrote the name of my maps wrong.

About the sandwich, maybe we can do something about that, perhaps...

FeaturePost_MSPUMP.jpg

Ms. Pump is back! And so is this playlist when you go to Arena Features! 

If you don't already have Ms. Pump, head to an online area of the game to get her for a limited time.