Sign in to follow this  
MaseFromBehemoth

[14-Aug-2015] Arena Feature - Sonnet Of Doublet

*NOTICE* We are experiencing difficulties with the XBLA Furbottom's Features service. Keep posted and we will let you now when the Feature goes live. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Arena Playlist
oh baby by Rested Hero

ohbaby1.jpg
Double, double stone and metal;
Two ways to score in every level
Fillet of a Prisoners fate,
In the Theater buzzsaw and bake;

ohbaby2.jpg
King blocks, and exploding frogs,
Hatty's Hat, and boat-ful bogs,
pig-like-horse, and gems of green,
Duckshark egg, and flappy wing,—

ohbaby3.jpg

For a playlist of powerful fun,
"oh baby" I think, is the right one.

When playing online,
which you are wont to do,
you can enjoy your unlock,
of Steamroll Victim #2.

FeaturePost_SteamRoller2.jpg

• Upvote 1

So should I just assume Scuba Steve is never showing up again on XBLA, considering it's getting close to two years since the only time he was ever available? He's the last Star Head I need, so if I'm never going to be able to get him, I'd rather know now than get my hopes up only to be disappointed every Friday.

So should I just assume Scuba Steve is never showing up again on XBLA, considering it's getting close to two years since the only time he was ever available? He's the last Star Head I need, so if I'm never going to be able to get him, I'd rather know now than get my hopes up only to be disappointed every Friday.

I actually messaged the staff about that, they said every head will eventually get re-released, except on steam where they aren't re-releasing Scuba Steve, Lava Lamp, and Hatzilla because they were exclusive to the Steam Summer Sale of 2014. Those heads may still be re-released on xbox.

I actually messaged the staff about that, they said every head will eventually get re-released, except on steam where they aren't re-releasing Scuba Steve, Lava Lamp, and Hatzilla because they were exclusive to the Steam Summer Sale of 2014. Those heads may still be re-released on xbox.

I'd believe that too, if not for the fact that a bunch of heads have been re-released multiple times since they first showed up. It's incredibly frustrating.

I'd believe that too, if not for the fact that a bunch of heads have been re-released multiple times since they first showed up. It's incredibly frustrating.

They re-released Scuba Steve around a year ago, since I haven't had the game for 2 years, but I still unlocked it

He was only available once, to my knowledge. I check the blog every week.

I think I have an extra ScubaSteve on one of my accounts. I'll check on Tuesday to see if I have an extra. If I do, you can have it for free.

• Upvote 1

I think I have an extra ScubaSteve on one of my accounts. I'll check on Tuesday to see if I have an extra. If I do, you can have it for free.

That is incredibly nice of you!

I'm sorry, I don't have any extras of them :(  If there are any others let me know and I'll check.

I'm sorry, I don't have any extras of them :(  If there are any others let me know and I'll check.

Hey, no worries. I appreciate you looking. Hopefully Scuba Steve shows up again one day soon. (It'll probably be in a couple weekends when I have to move and won't have internet access, with my luck.) I have all the other star heads, but thank you anyway. :)

Edited by The KGBeast

Hey, no worries. I appreciate you looking. Hopefully Scuba Steve shows up again one day soon. (It'll probably be in a couple weekends when I have to move and won't have internet access, with my luck.) I have all the other star heads, but thank you anyway. :)

If he becomes available, I'll pick up an extra if you're not able to.

FeaturePost_MSPUMP.jpg

Ms. Pump is back! And so is this playlist when you go to Arena Features! 

If you don't already have Ms. Pump, head to an online area of the game to get her for a limited time.