Back to school!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on going back to school?

• Summer was too short! D:
    • I love to learn!
    • Wait, school is starting soon?
    • SHUT UP. NOW.
    • I don't really care...
    • I get to see my friends again!
    • I'm super excited about my classes!
    • I have this one teacher that everyone hates.. ugh...
    • I have all of my classes with a super annoying person...
    • I'm old and have a job. Plebs, kek

School is starting soon, and usually that means much groaning about summer reading that you haven't done yet or homework that you're doing the night before or day of. So I figured, why not talk about school, for something new?

Yes, there are some of you out there who are old and work and have a life, but feel free to say stuff. :-D

I'll start, I guess. I'm fairly excited for school, seeing as I'm going into high school this year, and that's cool, but for some ungodly reason, I start on the same day that my brother starts college. And I get out at the same time as public schools, soo... :-(

Edited by A C Cret

My school starts in two weeks.  I've already talked to Coach G, and he's helped get me the best and easiest teachers for all of my classes. The only thing I'm not looking forward to at this point is waking up at 5:00 AM to get there on time (and essays).  

• Upvote 1

I'm excited for my baseball seasons to start, I'm just not excited about waking up at 6:30 everyday and having to deal with a bunch of annoying spoiled brats :roll:

• Upvote 1

I'll be able to hang out with my close friends once again, and the teachers aren't half bad.

What I do dread is the school lunches.

I'm scared. I don't want to fail.

What subject is it that you are nervous about?

There are plenty of online resources if you don't know what to expect for a topic.

Guess who's going to South Carolina for 3 days starting on the first day of school :)

Could it be GoldenGhost? Hope you have fun there, GoldenGhost!

I'm going to Vancouver, Canada, I don't know what to do there. Dangit Canada why are you so boring

• Upvote 1

I'm going to a new school, and it's kind of awkward and I'm sort of nervous.  :?

I went to a new school in 8th grade, and my school was one of the ones where everybody wanted to be friends with the new kid; most schools are like that nowadays.  Just be nice and funny, don't be too awkward or piss anyone off and you'll be friends with mostly everyone within the first few weeks.  [Then again, it might just be because Seattle is such a great city.]

• Upvote 1

I'm old and I have a job, you plebs.  Kek.

Old enough to do naughty things?

LIKE PLAY POKEMON PAST 9:00PM!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

• Upvote 6

Things I'm not looking forward to:

~Waking up at 5:30 in the morning

~English

~Dealing with problems I had since sophomore year

~Being in the same room as 20 other people

~Eating lunch in a cafeteria

~Having to hold in my bladder until when I get home because I cannot stand using the school bathroom

~Bumping into people in the hallways

~Being yelled at

~Being bullied

Things I am looking forward to:

~Prom

~Graduation

~Skipping all my finals

~LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL LET'S DO IT! :-D

I'll be able to hang out with my close friends once again, and the teachers aren't half bad.

What I do dread is the school lunches.

I'm scared. I don't want to fail.

What subject is it that you are nervous about?

There are plenty of online resources if you don't know what to expect for a topic.

Lol, school lunches, my school makes everything fresh off the grill.
  • Upvote 1

My school lunches are horrible, they look and taste like vomit.  I like to make my own fancy looking meals and bring them 

I'm only 5 days in my junior year and I already want to drop out... I have to get up at 5:00am and go to a place I hate, filled people who aren't going to accomplish anything other than creating more loser kids, and then sit in a hard plastic chair for 7 hours a day learning absolutely nothing useful that I don't know already. The worst part is I'm in the oh so wonderful "diverse" culture so literally all everyone talks about is who got jumped yesterday, who went to jail for [insert literally any crime], who got this girl pregnant because even though shes 15, "we've all slept with her", and what drugs does this guy have and for how much..
Also, we have one of the worst education systems in the entire freaking state.

Someone please... help me... I need a way to get this over with as fast as humanly possible; Sometimes I even daydream of getting into a terrible accident so I don't have to go for a few weeks...

• Upvote 3

I'm only 5 days in my junior year and I already want to drop out... I have to get up at 5:00am and go to a place I hate, filled people who aren't going to accomplish anything other than creating more loser kids, and then sit in a hard plastic chair for 7 hours a day learning absolutely nothing useful that I don't know already. The worst part is I'm in the oh so wonderful "diverse" culture so literally all everyone talks about is who got jumped yesterday, who went to jail for [insert literally any crime], who got this girl pregnant because even though shes 15, "we've all slept with her", and what drugs does this guy have and for how much..

Someone please... help me... I need a way to get this over with as fast as humanly possible; Sometimes I even daydream of getting into a terrible accident so I don't have to go for a few weeks...

Now you almost know what it's like to be me...........almost.

I'm going to college and can basically pick what days I am going, so see you youngsters later

Talk to the principle and ask if you can become an office assistant for the day instead of taking your classes, and tell him that you know what's being taught already. 

If that doesn't work, bring a book or a sketchpad to school and just doodle/read away.

My school technically starts on September 9, but I'm already there every day for Football practice, and helping teachers set up their classrooms.

My school technically starts on September 9, but I'm already there every day for Football practice, and helping teachers set up their classrooms.

Hehe, teachers pet. I also start on the 9th, which is nice being that we would normally start around the 3rd, though I'm getting all my medical papers for baseball right now.

Hehe, teachers pet. I also start on the 9th, which is nice being that we would normally start around the 3rd, though I'm getting all my medical papers for baseball right now.

Nah, kiss... is more like it :)  I need those college recommendations, and so far all of my teachers hated me.  (-Freshman Honors Biology)

Edited by Hazard
  • Upvote 2

I'm going to Vancouver, Canada, I don't know what to do there. Dangit Canada why are you so boring 

Why you be talkin' junk bout my city bruhh. We have tons of stuff to do! Like polar bear rides, and maple syrup eating competitions.       And snowman making!!1 But in all honesty, if you're visting Vancouver, go to playland. What area are you staying in? 

• Upvote 1

Why you be talkin' junk bout my city bruhh. We have tons of stuff to do! Like polar bear rides, and maple syrup eating competitions.       And snowman making!!1 But in all honesty, if you're visting Vancouver, go to playland. What area are you staying in? 

Im going through almost all of Vancouver, (but I'm trying to avoid Chinatown, I heard it's a mess)

Back on topic, I am only excited for school since I'll be able to see my friends, which I haven't been able to do all summer.