Erin_Behemoth

[8-21-2015] Solo Feature: Ain't Prison Life Grand?

Solo Feature: The Grand Quest by Hectic_Puppy

Difficulty: Expert
Expert difficulty playlists will be challenges even for BattleBlock veterans. These levels are put together with no regard for the safety of your prisoner. Innovative and deadly exercises await inside these demanding levels. Doubly so on Insane Mode!

How familiar are you with the blocky ole streets of BattleBlock Theater? Do you know all the shortcuts and tricky switchbacks? Well, Hectic_Puppy ain't lying when he called this week's Feature a "Grand Quest": I had to remember quite a few quirks to get through and reach my journey's end in tact! In case you get stuck, here are some quick tips:

1. After you step on their trigger, trigger blocks stay open longer than they seem. When in doubt, make a run for it!

2. Walking UNDER a lifted lift can get you through a cloud block next to it.

3. If you double jump and then land on a fan, touching the actual fan block will give you another double jump to work with.

Good luck!

steam1.jpgsteam2.jpgsteam3.jpg

This week's prisoner pardoning is a celebration of one of our favorite couples:
AHPrisoner.png

+

FeaturePost_FBIAGENT2.jpg

You'll unlock Alien Hominid just for checkin' in, but if you can defeat this week's Feature, FBI#2 will also be on the lose! Just don't let Alien go crazy with the PDA's: FBI#2 could easily get overwhelmed and lose his head!

[Featured Playlist 21 August 2015]

• Upvote 2

Hey, I'm trying to do the solo feature and i keep being told that the service seems to be down.

I have Alien Hominid, but I can't even start to get FBI Agent #2

Hey, I'm trying to do the solo feature and i keep being told that the service seems to be down.

I have Alien Hominid, but I can't even start to get FBI Agent #2

I'm experiencing this too. If it doesn't get resolved in tonight I'll post a thread about it tomorrow.

Hi there peoples!

My sincerest apologies, but it would appear that the original upload was removed from the service (boo!) and then re-uploaded by the playlist's author (yay!). Unfortunately, that means we need to work some mojo on our side to get the new playlist up as a BattleBlock Theater Feature, and with a lot of our crew en route to PAX Prime (yay!), it might take us a wee bit longer to get things running again (boo!).

Thanks for your patience, the performance should recommence shortly!

~ Erin, Behemothtown

• Upvote 3

2015_08_31_00001.jpg

This isn't possible to pass, is it? Maybe the creator tweaked it in the re-upload, or I'm just plain stupid. I've used every single weapon in existence to try to trick it, but nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas?

2015_08_31_00001.jpg

This isn't possible to pass, is it? Maybe the creator tweaked it in the re-upload, or I'm just plain stupid. I've used every single weapon in existence to try to trick it, but nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas?

There's no boulders anywhere? I haven't played the playlist, but just look around for any boulders, hope that helps!

There's no boulders anywhere? I haven't played the playlist, but just look around for any boulders, hope that helps!

2015_08_31_00001.jpg

I checked the entire area, there's nothing. Maybe I should be a bit more thorough, but for now we'll just have to wait and see if anyone else finds out it.

EDIT: I found a way through! You need a frog, you throw it out and it will go through the open ! block. (You should be on the button) Right when it's exiting, run to the escape! Try not to activate the frog, though. If you don't know what I'm talking about start experimenting with the frog and it'll come.

Edited by U-Knighted

No weapons required - just run straight to the left from standing on the button. You'll make it.

As stated in the OP: "1. After you step on their trigger, trigger blocks stay open longer than they seem. When in doubt, make a run for it!"

FeaturePost_GROUNDHOG.jpg

6 more weeks of winter have been predicted! Groundhog is back up in BattleBlock Theater and you can unlock this creature these next 2 weeks by finishing Furbottom's Features! For the next few weeks, this playlist has been re-featured!