Sign in to follow this  
Cat Guard

Pit People Trailer Released

Earlier today, the Behemoth released their first trailer for Pit People. Thoughts?

Edit: Something's wrong with the URL, I don't know what's wrong :/

Edited by Cat Guard

Only thing I dunno if I'll like from this game is the constant Fog Of War that you get in the Overworld area from what it looks like.

Only thing I dunno if I'll like from this game is the constant Fog Of War that you get in the Overworld area from what it looks like.

I feel like what they may do is have the fog clear up progressively throughout the game/when you do more of the main story.  That could just be a stupid theory, but there's a possibility that they do that.

So far I really want the Mushroom, Cupcake, and the Robocop like thing on my team.  Just in case you're reading this Dan, how many of those unique type characters like the mushroom and cupcake are there?

It looks like another amazing game to me! I like how they continue the BBT story.

Agreed!  I love the connected universe that they are trying to do with their games; it feels a lot like Pixar's, as seemingly completely unrelated things have a combined lore.