Sign in to follow this  
Cultist Chicken

Remastered Date Confirmed! What Do You Think?

Well, today, September 4, 2015, Dan Paladin confirmed CCR's Release Date which you can check out here or back there, any ways. We all know most about CCR, CC for Xbox One. Well, it might not be JUST that. We already know they're adding: Back off Barbarian, the dance mini-game. But lets see if they add in more levels, what do YOU think?

• Upvote 1

I think the bigger news here is that the game will be free for anyone who already bought the original on 360, that's pretty awesome.

They won't add any new levels, I'm almost sure of that, either way it's hard to complain when they're pricing the game so low for newcomers and completely free for veterans, plus they're adding the original through Backwards Compatibility if for whatever reason you'd rather play that one.

Awesome awesome stuff, The Behemoth never ceases to amaze me at how much value they provide to the consumer, I'll be looking forward to this

• Upvote 4

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Forgotten, you down for some Insane runs on the Xbone??  

• Upvote 1

Hey Hazard, maybe the Pink Knight will unlock the Troll, who unlocks the Indy Prince... if the Pink Knight is default, it kinda has to unlock someone

• Upvote 2

Glad to know I won't have to pay for a superior version of CC. The days of Super Ultra Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition are over, at last...

Hey Hazard, maybe the Pink Knight will unlock the Troll, who unlocks the Indy Prince... if the Pink Knight is default, it kinda has to unlock someone

One can always hope...  Even if it doesn't, oh well, there's still always DLC.

I'm considering the DLC price to be buying the actual game, as the actual game is free for people that have the original.

Hey Forgotten, you down for some Insane runs on the Xbone??  

Yes!  Me and Feedle are preparing to dust off our armor and polish our swords with blood. 

• Upvote 1

Yes!  Me and Feedle are preparing to dust off our armor and polish our swords with blood. 

Haha, it's weird that I will actually be the one with the most experience and least rust out of us 3 ... I remember looking at your guides to learn how to play the game.

Haha, it's weird that I will actually be the one with the most experience and least rust out of us 3 ... I remember looking at your guides to learn how to play the game.

I wish I had an xbone...

why did you unfriend me tfk :c

I'm really looking forward to all the new members that will probably be joining here as a result of this game!  That was something that just crossed my mind that I hadn't thought about yet.

I wish I had an xbone...

why did you unfriend me tfk :c

The rust is real lol.  I had to make room on friends list Cat Guard.  Luckily on the One you can have 1,000 friends.  Feel free to message me your gt and I'll add you again. 

Well, it's showing up on XBL, but it's listed at $14.99 instead of FREE.  The game image is a grey rectangle.  I'm going to guess that it's just now going up, and they need to clean up a bit, finish the posting job.  I'll check again in the morning.  I'm off to bed.