Sign in to follow this  
Cultist Chicken

Bbt For Xbox One

Yes. I did a search. I didn't find someone requesting this on the forums.

Essentialy, above, just please understand that I looked through and didn't find this requested before. So please understand if it has.

Now. I think, BBT should be ported up to Xbox One. It's such a great game, and Xbox One will need it along with CCR. I think it would make sense and would be nice.

• Upvote 1

Yes. I did a search. I didn't find someone requesting this on the forums.

Essentialy, above, just please understand that I looked through and didn't find this requested before. So please understand if it has.

Now. I think, BBT should be ported up to Xbox One. It's such a great game, and Xbox One will need it along with CCR. I think it would make sense and would be nice.

If you're in the Preview Program, you can already play Battleblock Theater AND Alien Hominid on the Xbox One.

If you're not in the Preview Program, then you'll be able to starting in November, they'e both Backwards Compatible titles.

Whats the Preview Program?

It's basically a beta program that allows you to experience all of the xbox one's updates before they come out to the general public. You have to be invited to join, but you can be invited by anyone in the program. 

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

Alien Hominid and BBT got added today in the PP. So it's gonna be a backwards compatible game.

It's actually been in the Preview Program since E3

I've played both games on my Xbox One 

Castle Crashers is coming in November for everyone regardless of whether or not they're in the preview program, along with several hundred other games (though the Remaster will be out tomorrow).