Hazard

Changes From The Original (360) To The Remaster (One)

In the new version, many things have changed.  I will try to list every single one of them here, and would love your guys' help for it

Default Game

• Pink Knight and Blacksmith are default characters
  • Gold does not transfer from character to character
  • The insane store from PS3/Steam has been introduced
  • Hatty is purchasable from insane store
  • OFGK, King, Necromancer, and Cultist are all unlocked through insane mode; like PS3/Steam

Levels

• Wizard Castle Takeoff has a new background in the sky

Weapons

• The weapon frog weapon locations have all switched around
  • Snakey Mace has a new look
  • DLC weapons are purchasable in stores on insane mode! (Pink Knight Pack, Blacksmith, and Can't Stop Crying?)

​New Weapon Stats! [i will post all of them here once I have all weapons unlocked.]

Edited by Hazard

On the graphic changes (snakey mace, WCT), you should post a side by side picture so people can see the difference. I really like the idea of this thread, good job.

• "DLC weapons are purchasable in stores on insane mode! (Pink Knight Pack, Blacksmith, and Can't Stop Crying?)"

This was how you got the DLC stuff on the PC version so I think it is debatable whether it is new or not but new to consoles. 

Another change is that it is now 60 FPS, if you want to add technical changes.  

• "DLC weapons are purchasable in stores on insane mode! (Pink Knight Pack, Blacksmith, and Can't Stop Crying?)"

This was how you got the DLC stuff on the PC version so I think it is debatable whether it is new or not but new to consoles. 

This is changes from 360 and possible PS3 to the one.  I might do technical changes, but I don't have enough knowledge about that stuff to know what to put in.

If they nerf my Snakey Staff and Sai....

You will use the glowstick. ;)

They will nerf that too lol;  so far, the best weapon I have is easily the BoneLeg.

This is changes from 360 and possible PS3 to the one.  I might do technical changes, but I don't have enough knowledge about that stuff to know what to put in.

They will nerf that too lol;  so far, the best weapon I have is easily the BoneLeg.

NOOOOOOOOOO

>> 

NOOOOOOOOOO

Update to the weapons being chagned, Snakey Mace is even better now!  It has the same stats, but now has a poison effect instead of critical hit.

>> 

You will use the glowsti

ck. ;)

NOOOOOOOOOO

Update to the weapons being chagned, Snakey Mace is even better now!  It has the same stats, but now has a poison effect instead of critical hit.

Picture please?

Picture please?

Tomorrow I should have every weapon (Except RubberHandle, still drawing a blank on that one) and can post pics of all the changes and changed stats.. I can also make a remastered weapon guide :)

• Upvote 1

Picture please?

Tomorrow I should have every weapon (Except RubberHandle, still drawing a blank on that one) and can post pics of all the changes and changed stats.. I can also make a remastered weapon guide :)

Would you mind also getting the new WCT backround and the insane stores? Glad you like CCR, I bet you'll have 31 Gold Skulls by the end of October ;-)

Would you mind also getting the new WCT backround and the insane stores? Glad you like CCR, I bet you'll have 31 Gold Skulls by the end of October  ;-)

I could get the WCT background for sure; the Insane Stores aren't much different from the normal ones.  Pink Knight/Blacksmith weapons replace the normal weapons and pets (Except Gold Whale replacing Monkeyface).  I suppose I could do pictures of them though. 

I don't know about that soon lol, but you're not too far off...  I'm at Wizard Castle Takeoff on my Red Knight (Level 94), and even though I promised myself I wouldn't do it again, I think I will be getting my first Remastered gold skull as Red Knight as well.

So I've noticed some dramatic changes in CC HD and they mostly pertain to weapon stats. 

The big ones are:

The Black Morning Star is no longer one of the best magic weapons.

The Wooden Club no longer does crit damage.

The Chainsaw now has a an additional point towards Defense.

The Fishing Rod is no longer the worst weapon in the game.

The Ice Sword now has a +2 magic buff.

The Snakey Mace now has poison element damage instead of crit damage and no longer has a point and instead looks like it does while at rest in the Weapons Frog. 

The Alien Hominid weapon now does fire element damage. 

The list goes on for weapon changes but these are some of the big ones as the best Magic weapons are no longer the same and the best Defense Weapon now has many more contenders. 

Also: 

When someone is playing as the Blacksmith he no longer appears outside the Weapons Frog. 

Hitting Start while in the game now creates an artistic hearts and knight head pattern in the background. 

Addition of Back of Barbarian game mode and removal of All You Can Quaff.

Additional matchmaking animation of Blue Knight looking and his eyes getting big when he finds a potential match. 

New main menu art, layout, and design. 

Dramatic decrease in Main Menu music volume.  (Thank you)

Addition of an Insane Mode Store. 

These are just some of the rough offhand changes I've noticed between the 360 and One versions.  I do not know if any of these are already in the Steam version.

Thanks for all the things forgotten  I should be able to do the weapons very soon because the only ones that I dont have are random drops.

I can help with any you're missing.  I have all of them. 

Right now, I'm missing the Fencing Foil, Blackmorningstar, Sai, and Dual Prong Sword; they are the only ones I haven't gotten yet on this version.

Question though on the 360 I thought I had all the weapons, but on the X1 I noticed I was missing the very last weapon in the weapon frog. Any idea what I'm missing? Thanks in advance