Your data is transferrable from Castle Crashers on Xbox 360 to Castle Crashers HD on Xbox One.  This requires both an XBL connection and an Xbox 360.

1.  Start Castle Crashers on the Xbox 360.

2. Go into Player Statistics from the Main Menu.

3.  Hit Right Trigger to "Upload Save for Xbox One". 

4.  Start Castle Crashers HD on the Xbox One.

5.  Go to Player Statistics from the Main Menu and hit Right Trigger to "Download Xbox 360 Save Data". 

This will transfer all character unlocks, weapons, items, animal orbs, levels, game saves, and silver/gold skull progress.  Consumables such as gold, potions, bombs, and sandwiches will not transfer.      

Edited by The Forgotten Knight

Just to clarify, it combines the highest stats/furthest progress between the two saves. For example:

Xbox 360 save: Level 1 Orange Knight, Level 30 Blue Knight

Xbox One (before transfer): Level 10 Orange Knight, Level 1 Blue Knight

Xbox One (after transfer): Level 10 Orange Knight, Level 30 Blue Knight

I hope that makes sense! From the original announcement:

What save data actually carries over?

* The combined Weapon, Animal Orb, and Arena unlocks from your Xbox One and Xbox 360 game saves (“the two saves”).
* The combined character unlocks and progression from the two saves.
– For Character stats, you keep the XP Level, associated stats (XP, strength, defense, magic, and agility), and equipped Weapon and Animal Orb from whichever save has the higher level character.
– For unlocked map level progression and Relics, each character gets the combined progress from the two saves.
– Characters get the “game completed” or “insane mode completed” icon on the selection screen if either of the two saves indicates they should.

What does not carry over?

* Your gold and consumables (Dig ups, kisses, health potions, bombs, and sandwiches) are all left unchanged by the save transfer. Overall pricing has been rebalanced in Castle Crashers Remastered and carrying over your gold could lead to potential exploits.

Note- If you have a lot of gold on your Xbox 360 save and don’t want to lose it. You can still spend it on the Xbox 360 and then transfer the save.
* Unfortunately, no achievements are unlocked by doing a save transfer.

Traditional Achievement Note – If you have a character that shows the game completed icon, you will still need to play and beat the game’s last level on Xbox One to unlock the “Traditional” achievement.

• Upvote 1

Just to clarify, it combines the highest stats/furthest progress between the two saves. For example:

Xbox 360 save: Level 1 Orange Knight, Level 30 Blue Knight

Xbox One (before transfer): Level 10 Orange Knight, Level 1 Blue Knight

Xbox One (after transfer): Level 10 Orange Knight, Level 30 Blue Knight

I hope that makes sense! From the original announcement:

What save data actually carries over?

* The combined Weapon, Animal Orb, and Arena unlocks from your Xbox One and Xbox 360 game saves (“the two saves”).

* The combined character unlocks and progression from the two saves.

– For Character stats, you keep the XP Level, associated stats (XP, strength, defense, magic, and agility), and equipped Weapon and Animal Orb from whichever save has the higher level character.

– For unlocked map level progression and Relics, each character gets the combined progress from the two saves.

– Characters get the “game completed” or “insane mode completed” icon on the selection screen if either of the two saves indicates they should.

What does not carry over?

* Your gold and consumables (Dig ups, kisses, health potions, bombs, and sandwiches) are all left unchanged by the save transfer. Overall pricing has been rebalanced in Castle Crashers Remastered and carrying over your gold could lead to potential exploits.

Note- If you have a lot of gold on your Xbox 360 save and don’t want to lose it. You can still spend it on the Xbox 360 and then transfer the save.

* Unfortunately, no achievements are unlocked by doing a save transfer.

Traditional Achievement Note – If you have a character that shows the game completed icon, you will still need to play and beat the game’s last level on Xbox One to unlock the “Traditional” achievement.

Will it somehow be possible to transfer the xbox 360 versions to Steam (when it comes out) or will it be the Steam versions of your characters?

Edited by yugo657

Thanks!  It makes perfect sense.  I don't want to lose my current game on the One, but I have several advanced characters on the 360.  I'm not sure what I'll do, yet.  I have to think about it.

I won't transfer my data. At least not until the point I have unlocked all characters, weapons and animal orbs. It would take the whole fun if I had everything unlocked already.

Edited by Oynox
  • Upvote 1

-Yugo567

Steam and MS don't have a buisness relationship so I don't think it'll happen through Steam.  Microsoft is working on making xbox games playable on PC with Windows 10 so there might be chance later down the road to play on your computer at least.

Transferring data would be the dumbest possible thing for me to do; I have everything done on 360, so I would have nothing to do on the One.  It's fun having a fresh start for sure.

• Upvote 1

Transferring data would be the dumbest possible thing for me to do; I have everything done on 360, so I would have nothing to do on the One.  It's fun having a fresh start for sure.

It wouldn't be dumb if we could keep the 2 play paths separate.  Since we can't, best leave the extensive 360 progress on the 360.  I can always go back to it if I want.

The Game isnt giving me the option to download xbox 360 save data.  

Nobody has seemed to answer this guys statement. I too am having the same problem. I uploaded a save for the Xbox One on my 360 and now when I load the game on Xbox One there is no option to download the data save I made. Do I have to like uninstall and reinstall it on the Xbox One? I have pressed the RT in a bunch of different menus to no avail.

Will my achievements be saved?

No.  The One achievements will count as seperate.  They're mostly the same but they are now worth a full 1000 points. 

when you going to to join me and hazard?

I figured out why it wasn't working. To download your Xbox 360 save you don't hit RT at the main menu screen. You have to go into the statistics screen and you should see the prompt in the bottom left hand corner that says to press x to download 360 data.

Maybe they changed it or mine was just different, but you may want to adjust the original post to add this in.

• Upvote 1

Ok so i had the game originally on the xbox 360. I no longer have the old system. Is there a way to recover my account another way? Maybe if i sign in to a friends xbox 360 will it reload my saves or something?

Hi guys,

My son (only 6 years old) accidentally executed the “Upload Save for Xbox One” step on his xBox 360 and then two of his characters disappear from console. I have no intention to buy a xBox One now. So how can I restore the accidentally uploaded characters to xBox One and bring them back into xBox 360? Anybody can help me?

Thanks!
Macilon

Hi guys,

My son (only 6 years old) accidentally executed the “Upload Save for Xbox One” step on his xBox 360 and then two of his characters disappear from console. I have no intention to buy a xBox One now. So how can I restore the accidentally uploaded characters to xBox One and bring them back into xBox 360? Anybody can help me?

Thanks!

Macilon

How strange! Sorry to hear that happened. Not sure if we are able to restore that data, but could you send us details through our support page? Http://support.thebehemoth.com

There should be a green button to submit a ticket.

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Macilon

How strange! Sorry to hear that happened. Not sure if we are able to restore that data, but could you send us details through our support page? Http://support.thebehemoth.com

There should be a green button to submit a ticket.

Ok. I'll submit a ticket at the support page!

Thanks!

Bump.

Yeah. If you remember me getting my account hijacked and someone maxing my stats in 2014, I thought that for One, I could just put it over there. So I transfered the save and deleted all the characters data except for one. So the all the others I could play straight through without feeling like a cheater (The guy who hi-jacked me is finally done with xbox, but now people are sending me over 30 friend requests for items on Terraria, thank god that's over) I plan to get rid of my non-legit data one day, and edit replay the whole game from scratch, but I get frustrated, because I flip if I lose data. So yeah.