http://www.twitch.tv/f0rg0ttenknight

I don't know if anyone is interested in watching but I thought I'd give this a shot.  I'll be doing insane mode runs once I get back into the swing of things.  Right now my schedule varies a lot because of work and school but I'll try and be on at least once a week.   

Edited by The Forgotten Knight
  • Upvote 7

Is there any chance you could also do some on youtube for people that can't make it? I really like the idea, and if I can, I'll make sure to watch a stream :-)

Would you play with people from here on your streams too?

I agree with Cat Guard, you should try to put your livestreams on youtube.

I would love to play with other people from the forums.  I'm not going to lie I don't know anything about streaming on Youtube.  If anyone is willing to teach I'd be more than happy to give it a shot.  I also figured out how save my old broadcasts.  Unfortunately my first two didn't save.  I'll be able to make another one Monday afternoon.       

Streaming now.

The video saved this time.  It's me starting from level one and showing where most of the hidden items were.  I got up to the Wedding Chase.  I have to figure out how to get my audio to record.  If anyone knows how please let me know.

When I was talking about adding it to youtube, I meant upload the footage as a whole to a youtube channel, not streaming it. Hope that clarifies :-)

It's a lot of fun streaming with you, looking forward to more in the future.

On a side note, I hate how twitch is ageist towards minors trying to stream.

Hey forgotten knight. You might not know me, but I was burnt out on cc and bbt bout a year ago. I've already solo'd up to necromancer and I'd love to play on the stream if it can be arranged.

-Evil Hat, AKA, Snicker4 10