Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Fiddler

The Mad Fiddler gets ready for GoW2 (Part 2!)

Very cool graphic!

Not a big fan of the game.

:shock: That's cool. I'll love it enough for the both of us. :D

I always consider myself the end to all arguments saying that violent games are what make people kill other people.

I'm one of the friendliest, warm hearted people you'd meet (not trying to toot my own horn so much as prove a point) but I love gears, BF:BC, and lots of others that incorporate lots of violence and blood (I'm not a fan of GTO4 though).

But anyways, thanks for the compliments everyone :)

(If anyone was wondering why I went off on my rant about violent games, it was because Glitch said he didn't like the game and I thought to myself it may be because of the violence, considering that most people that hate the game hate it for that reason.

Notice: I did not say Glitch hated gears or that violence was the reason he's not a fan of it, just saying.)

OOOO man i can't for this game they got rid of everything bad in the first one and added sick executions and wep executions (Locust rips off cogs arms and beats them with it LOL :lol: )

Actually I have heard rumors that the Locust rip the Jaw off their enemies as one of their executions.

If that is true than they have it :D cause cliffy B confirmed in a interview they want that they just were not done with it to show it.

cliff confirmed (i think it was the other guy working on it might have been clff though) that they took the ripping arms off thing out because thats when they said ''gears crossed the line''

cliff confirmed (i think it was the other guy working on it might have been clff though) that they took the ripping arms off thing out because thats when they said ''gears crossed the line''

Link please.

have you watched the 1 hour long (or something like that) intreview at comic con?

ill find a link soon (well try) but if you can try your self it was interview at comic con

Nicely done Fiddler, I too cannot wait for this game to come out. Maybe we can frag some locust together sometime? add my g/t it's the same as my forum name. Bobmos.

Sign in to follow this