IMPOSSABLANK

The Hardest Game You've Ever Beaten

There are some pretty hard games out there, some that not many people have 100%ed, or even completed beggining to end. This is the bragging section for hard games that you've beaten or, better yet, gotten 100% on.

For me I'm most proud of 100%ing Super Meat Boy. What are some of yours?

i beat super meat boy once

it was hard

i also beat super mario brothers 2 once

i also beat my mario maker level and that was a pretty hard level just saying

Edited by Ultanoka

I'd say the hardest game for me and to this day is Fallout 1. The time limit, unforgiving environment and other stuff still make it the hardest game i've ever gone through.

MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE I'M A BIT OF A CASUAL HEHEH

Aye, you and I are Meat Brothers now. I got 106% completion on the 360 version, I've barely touched the Steam version though.

Aside from that, I'm most proud of getting 100% completion in SA2B and Sonic Heroes, both of which are long as heck to get all A-rank on. I'm also really hoping to get Real Platinum God in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth before Afterbirth comes out.

TRIGGERED

• Upvote 1

Aye, you and I are Meat Brothers now. I got 106% completion on the 360 version, I've barely touched the Steam version though.

Aside from that, I'm most proud of getting 100% completion in SA2B and Sonic Heroes, both of which are long as heck to get all A-rank on. I'm also really hoping to get Real Platinum God in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth before Afterbirth comes out.

TRIGGERED
Technically I did 104% on the game, I just couldnt stand the glitch levels after beating the rest of the game. And I need 5 more items in Rebirth and 2 more challenges and I'm done. Edited by IMPOSSABLANK

Here, I will document my run through Rogue Legacy's 5 extra bosses. I didn't get any photos of the 3rd and 4th ones because they weren't hard to defeat.

A first triumph (2 days into the struggle)

hHhj0qG.png

"2 More hits" (7 days in)
bYXA5p7.png

"COME ON" (8 days in)

8XHMrl1.png

VICTORY (8 days in)

9TAHi1b.png

It wasn't worth beating these bosses.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I also 100% completed Mario Galaxy 2, along with the entire Pikmin series. Beating these games were more fun and less difficult, however.

Edited by I can't play Mother 3
  • Upvote 1

I beat Dishonored without killing anyone or alerting anyone, which was pretty hard. I don't really beat hard games, so that's probably the farthest I'll go for now

Dark Souls 1

Did you 100% Dark Souls or just play through the game? Either way is something to be proud off, takes a lot of persistence to make it through some areas of that game, but if you 100%-ed it then you've earned some massive respect points

Dark Souls 1

Did you 100% Dark Souls or just play through the game? Either way is something to be proud off, takes a lot of persistence to make it through some areas of that game, but if you 100%-ed it then you've earned some massive respect points

I don't have patience to get all weapons possible and stuff. Only beat NG and NG+ once.