5ektor

Future Dlc.

I assume that upon the release of Pit People that a character or characters from it will be playable in Castle Crashers, most likely as a gift for those who own both games. And then as paid DLC for those who don't own Pit People. That being said I would absolutely  love, love, love to see more characters added. And I'm talking new characters, more specifically more colored knights. Lets call it the Day and Knight pack which will include; the yellow knight with a sun chest logo and the black knight ala The Forgotten Knight's knight sprite. I'll leave the magic and weapons in the hands of the Castle Crasher God aka Dan Paladin. I think that we can all agree that he is more than capable of pleasing fans worldwide. Another knight that I would love to see was mentioned by a member of these forums and I thought it was awesome. The Brown knight aka the Mustache knight. Simply a pallet swap of the grey knight, only now brown sporting a brown mustache and a mustache comb for his weapon. If these three knights were to appear then IMO this truly would be the Ultimate edition of Castle Crashers! Please make it happen Dan et al and take my frigging money!!!

I just read on the wiki that the Behemoth team plan to add new levels to both Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid. Is there any truth to this? Or just wishful thinking?

I just read on the wiki that the Behemoth team plan to add new levels to both Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid. Is there any truth to this? Or just wishful thinking?

Probably just wishful thinking, although it'd be great.

Anyway, I'd love to see a Black Knight DLC.

Characters that should 100% be put in the game - Troll, Industrial Prince

I like the day and knight ideas a lot, mainly because that will get TFK put in the game. I have a long list of dlc ideas, which I'll post here once I make a decent looking layout for them.

• Upvote 1

These are all brilliant ideas, my character idea would be some type of clockwork knight. Who wields a grandfather clock as a weapon with some type of a magick bonus. His splash magic a freeze effect similar to the blue knight's but instead of ice, maybe just frozen in time for a brief second by some type of mist or steam like substance. His single target magick could simply be a clock much like a pocket watch with wings (Time flies when you're having fun... In Castle Crashers) maybe in a DLC called " The Time Pack"

Edited by Frostivious

My idea was kinda a funny character and it is pretty easy to unlock or if they want to make you pay. The knight is called the white knight or as i like to call it the poop knight. He would be white all over and it would look like drops going down him and there would be an owl on his head. The idea to unlock it would simply be just to stand under the owl as it poops and falls in the thieves forest.I guess as magic he could shoot big balls of poop as first magic. Shoot owls as second magic. Third will be the jump and shoot an owl. Fourth will be pooping to jump high. Last will be the magic melee attack with poop. Also the weapon could be a thin owl with poop all over it. I thought this would be pretty funny character and i kinda want to see it so try to show this to the creators so maybe just maybe we could get it in the game. Also give me your thoughts.

Probably wishful thinking. The behemoth only did a rerelease of CC, which doesn't prove that they're adding anything new, besides the minigame.

There should be a DLC that gives you a bundle of critical swords and some regular swords. And the pack would be called The Additanal Swordpack. And they all require a level 30.

Characters that should 100% be put in the game - Troll, Industrial Prince

I like the day and knight ideas a lot, mainly because that will get TFK put in the game. I have a long list of dlc ideas, which I'll post here once I make a decent looking layout for them.

Conehead Groom could go in if he has dark pillars and bombs, and sawblades should be nerfed to 21 hits max and fencer has bombs making him better than industrialist and ultimately better than he was before

Castle Keep Shopkeeper (bomb thrower), Sorceress (Light Pillars, which would be a white reskin of dark pillars), Traveling Salesman (bomb rain splash + bomb projectiles maybe), Church Store Priest (Shoots huge beams of light that shock and burn enemies), Swamp Village Shopkeeper (Snakey reskin with bombs), and Snow Store Shopkeeper (dark pillars reskin with ice effects, or vine reskin made of snow)

Suggestions for Castle Crasher DLC Characters Unique Map Location that could already be implemented into the story without messing with it negatively
and a​ special area and boss
Veterans of C.C. you guys should be familiar with the lake to the right of the world map.

Well If you look close enough you'll see what looks like some kind of terrifying sea monster and little sea monsters swimming in it 
Well the location for the DLC would go as follows:

The DLC would take place on the lake in several stages as follows...

The Lake of No More...
On ​the lake, a ship graveyard 

Elevator Rampage
a hidden underwater elevator leading into a underground underwater city that was destroyed by the sea monsters.
the players would battle all the way down even facing a mini-boss​ and force open the elevator exit

​The Fallen Empire ...
​An ancient sunken empire incased in glass domes that lead downward

​The Sea Demons Hive.. a dark under ground partially flooded cave that leads into a horrible sight people cocooned being turned into sea monsters (in a horrible adorable manor were all familiar with)

The Sea Demon's Lair..

The boss would have 2 parts to make it difficult
the boss would appear as a very large cutesy sea serpent ​in form 1
in form 2 it would zoom out to show the cutesy sea serpent as part of a grotesque three headed angler fish with multiple eyes(which are weak points)  

Rewards for normal mode
Swordfish lv 35 sword
strength +4
magic+2
agility +2
health-2

Golden Trident lv 35 trident
magic+5
agility +2
health-1

Mace of Wishes lv 35 mace
health+5
agility+3​​
strength-2

Hammerhead Shark lv 35 hammer
strength+4
agility+2​
health-1
magic+2​
 ​
Rewards for Insane Mode
Octopus Mace lv 50
Agility+5
Strength+1
Health+5​

Sea Demons Fang Spear lv 50
Health+5
Magic+1
Agility+4​

Sea​ Serpents Tail  Snake Sword lv 50 *
Strength+4
Agility+4
Health+1
Magic+3​​

Demon's Bane l​v 50 Axe
Strength+2
Health+4
Magic+4
Agility​​​+1

animal orb
Octo-tosser (octopus orb)
randomly throws enemies

Great White Terror (shark orb)
randomly ​​​mauls low health enemies
and restores a small portion
of health to it's owner

three
new characters
golden Knight Tom Fulp​​ a helmetless Gold Knight with a disembodied Tom Fulp ghost head
ranged magic summons spirits that hurl gold fish
Splash attack a beard fist that punches nearby foes
Jump magic golden beard wings appear lifting Tom​
Arrow fires gold fish

​Black Knight
Splash magic su​mmons shadow clouds that explode
​Ranged Magic throws shadow scythes that spin 
Jump Magic a shadow Claw hand throws the black knight upwards
​Arrow Shadow Shot a shadowy arrow with a red glowing tip

I'd like the modera​tor any readers and Behemoth staff to look this over and let me know if you liked this idea at all. The dlc would 5 bucks but a portion of the funds could go to leukemia or cancer

Just joined today, I've owned CC for a while now and my son has recently fell in love with it too. I was hoping for a helmetless version of the blacksmith. With perhaps a more powerful hammer.