GoldenGhost

The October 2015 Smash Bros Tricks & Treats Doubles Tournament

I instituted an account simply so I could partake in this tournament. I have been quite fond of Doubles tournaments and acknowledged that this was coming in due time. 

However, there is a slight issue present. I do not possess a partner.

Awesome! Well I'm glad you've made an account here and hopefully you check out some of the other cool stuff on the forums.

I'll definitely get you set up with a partner though. I hear daikonboy is looking for a partner as well, so if he's cool with it, maybe you two would wanna team up? (He came in first in the March 2015 tournament, just sayin)

Also I understand you not wanting to share your Skype info publicly; if you could share it with me in a private message on the forums then that'd be dandy. Unfortunately I can't send you any private messages yet since you're not an approved member - you'll need to make a few more posts on the forums (I think you need 5 approved posts, and they can be anywhere on the forums) and then I can send you a private message to get your Skype username. Thanks!

Remember: be here early for the tournament so we can start right at 6 PM EST/ 3 PM PST! Don't leave your partner waiting! I'll create the Skype chat and post the bracket early tomorrow. Also, if you don't choose any stages by midnight tonight, then I get to pick your stages for you! How scary!

Aside from that, practice up and be ready for a smashing good time tomorrow! Good luck everyone!

Partner - ShryIniuk

Team Name - (Yet to discuss with team mate)

3DS - Prism Tower

Wii U - Pilot Wings

Favourite horror film... I've not seen too many, but 'The Babadook' is super good. 

Edited by daikonboy101

Thanks to everyone who participated in the tournament, I hope you guys had fun! This one was a little bumpy here and there but I think it turned out pretty decent.

Here's the bracket for those who are interested:

fgAqtgb.png

Finally, congrats to our grand champion: True213! He'll be getting his prize when the next wave of Smash DLC comes out. But of course, no tournament would be complete without awards, and you guys are in for a treat because you're getting awards from both me and Scaler193 this time! Anyone who participated could get an award, so stay tuned to see if you scored one!

• Upvote 2

#CHESSBOIS

I heard the tourney got pretty salty after I left ('cause I had to get some sleep before work). I had a lot of fun though, even if the Fiddles didn't do so well...

But NEXT time we'll be ready! (and by that I mean we'll actually get some practice in next time)

Anyways, thanks to GoldenGhost for hosting, and to everyone else for the matches and laughs and stuff. :-D

• Upvote 3

This is probably the most interesting match I had in this tourney. Proves why we should use Battlefield more :y

*ahem*

Did you forget about the CHESS match? Hmm? HMM?

• Upvote 1