Sign in to follow this  
MaseFromBehemoth

[9-Oct-2015] Arena Feature - Fundamentally Solid!

Look, I'm not going to try to get all scientific in this post, but our friend here needs to realize the subtle but vast differences between a world, a star and a ball. You see a star is a ball of plasma lighting up the sky with thermonuclear activity. A world is like a star, but with more solid or liquid bits and less luminescence. And a ball is usually a rubberish round skin pumped full of gas. So really, what I'm trying to say is that this weeks arena playlist subsists of all four fundamental states of matter.  Okay, I lied about not getting scientific....

Arena Playlist

World Star Ball by thats not new

Speaking of fundamentals, World Star Ball has got those down pat. This series subsists on a solid set of satisfying standards. No dirty tricks or strange mechanisms, just a "pure" ball game experience. However, these stages are anything but "Run of the Mill" and each one provides a unique variation on the tried and true formula of the Ball Game.

WorldStarBall1.jpg

WorldStarBall2.jpg

WorldStarBall3.jpg

With Castle Crasher's Remastered coming soon to Steam, you can get ready with this week's regal release: the King! Get yours by logging in and playing Battleblock Theater today!

FeaturePost_TheKing.jpg