U-Knighted

Ccr Steam Is Actually Different

Welp, I don't got a full list, but a lot of things are different in CCR for steam.

1. Barbarian is the same.
  2. All arrow knights are the same.
  3. Weapon stats are in-game now!
  4. Necromancer is the same.
  5. Blacksmith is the same.
  6. Fencer/Indy are the same.

Anything else? Something I'd like to note is the new FPS is disorienting and hard to adjust to.

New snakey staff look:

snakey.png

I've got a guide going over all the changes, as well as some pictures of said changes:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=520908889

Edited by U-Knighted
  • Upvote 1

Welp, I don't got a full list, but a lot of things are different in CCR for steam.

3. Effects on weapons are the same. (For example, snakey staff still has crit instead of poison, and glowstick still has crit instead of shock.)

The only weapon change I can spot is snakey staff giving an extra agility point.

Anything else? Something I'd like to note is the new FPS is disorienting and hard to adjust to.

If you're not familiar with using 60fps and play a lot in 30 it can be hard and weird to begin with but with time you will adjust it's ssomething that comes with time.  

• Upvote 2

3. Effects on weapons are the same. (For example, snakey staff still has crit instead of poison, and glowstick still has crit instead of shock.)

The only weapon change I can spot is snakey staff giving an extra agility point.

Stats on weapons are the same as well, fencer and industrialist are the same, necromancer is the same, blacksmith is the same, and probably more. I think that it could possibly be a glitch though. I'm going to try using the same unlock methods Hazard used and see if the changes are there just the weapons we already unlocked didn't update themselves.

Hopefully the only way to get these new benefits over again isn't to reset your save... eh idc it'll be fun to do it all over again now that for some reason my 10 year old piece of junk computer on the last shred of its life running Ubuntu can all of a sudden run the game with flawless performance.

Dear The Behemoth,

After putting up with a month of Hazard bragging about how he got all these new weapon stats and character buffs, I was overjoyed to hear that Castle Crashers was getting an update soon. When it was released, though, I was highly disappointed. All I got was a new FPS, (which looks great by the way) a new menu, and a new mini game. Please The Behemoth, add all the weapon/animal stats and character buffs for Steam, it will make me very pleased.

Sincerely, 

U-Knighted

so guys does it look good should I mail it now?

Personally I really like the new resolution and uncapped FPS, now when I play the game I can get involved without having to look at the rain or the confetti tearing down my screen.

Thing is, this isn't CCR, it's just a big CC update. It has a new minigame and such, but it isn't CCR, or else they'd have renamed it to CCR on steam itself.

Thing is, this isn't CCR, it's just a big CC update. It has a new minigame and such, but it isn't CCR, or else they'd have renamed it to CCR on steam itself.

I call it CCR to make it simpler. On another note, I'd like to say that Dan P confirmed that characters merely got bug fixes and no buffs. Barbarian wasn't even touched. (Xbox One and Steam!)

http://steamcommunity.com/app/204360/discussions/0/483367798502187159/